Hot Spots (Kim TaehyungXReader)(Short series pt.8)(21+)

~Hoseok's P.o.V.~

I huffed as I ate my ice cream. Lisa would pull Jimin's cheeks whenever he had a mouthful of ice cream and was trying to eat it. Y/N just watched her, not even the slightest hint of amusement crossed her face. I casted my gaze over to the others who were still running around mixing flavors of ice cream together in their cups. I just sighed and got up to refill mine with more chocolate ice cream and added different camdy toppings to it, just to sit back next to Y/N. "You alright Hobi?" she asked me, eating her coffee flavored ice cream, trying to get a coffee bean on her spoon. "Yeah. Just those two," I pointed my spoon and Lisa and Jimin, who seemed in their own worlds at the time, "it's disturbing," I said, chuckling to myself. Y/N hummed in agreement, only smiling at the two. "I don't know about disturbing. But I'll take strange," she said giggling lightly.

~Taehyung's P.o.V~

"Stop staring Tae," Namjoon told me. "Wouldn't you be upset if someone you loved, who also said I love you, flirt with one of your friends?" I asked him angrily. "You pabo, you two aren't together," he said smacking me of the back of the head. "So?" I scoffed. I sat down at a table by the window and looked out of it, ignoring the others. "Just let it go," Yoongi sat in front of me and started to eat his ice cream. "She's not going to take you back." I huffed, stayed staring out the window. "You don't know that," I mumbled, putting my head in my hand, glancing at him. "I'm being realistic," he said, eatting his vanilla ice cream. I sigh and stare at Hoseok and Y/N. I slam my hands on the table causing everyone to stare at me. "Sorry..," I mutter. "I gotta go. Work stuff," I stood up and walked out.

~Namjoon's P.o.V~

"Someone's upset," I sighed, sitting with Jin and Jungkook. I watched Y/N run out after Tae. "Shouldn't we stop her hyung?" Jungkook asked and Jin shook his head. "She'll be fine. After all they dealt with each other for a while," Jin said, eating his pink ice cream. "What flavor did you get anyway?, I asked Jin, eating mine myself. "I'll tell you if you tell me yours," Jin said, hugging his to his chest. "Toffee," I said, rolling my eyes. "Strawberry cheesecake," he said, flicking my forehead. "Yah!!" I yelled, rubbing my forehead and breaking my spoon by accident. "What was that for?!" "Maybe it was because you just have bad luck hyung," Jungkook said, eating his rocky road ice cream that Jin had persuaded him to try. I just stared at him for a minute, and nodded, standing up. "Probably. I'm getting another spoon," I muttered.

A/N: I hate having temporary writer's block. And then when I do have the time or idea to type, WattPad stops me. Lol. Sorry for a crappy part (chapter).