Hot Spots (Kim TaehyungXReader)(Short Series pt 10)(21+)(End)

Chapter/Part is gunna contain smut so uh, yeah. Also it's gunna contain a daddy/ kitten/ choking kink. There's a second warning but anyway enjoy :))

~Taehyung's P.o.V~

"WellIwasdrunkandIcalledyoubutIassumedyourphonewasoffbecauseofyouroldbossandsoIcalledyourfriendandshewasalllikeYeahIllcokeandgetyoubutyougottapaymebackamdIwaslikewhatandthenwewereattheapartmentandthenIwenttoourroomandshestartedkissingmeandIpushedheroffandt henshetriedtoblackmailmetalkingabouthiwshewasgoingtotellyouIrapedheramdstuffandIcouldn'tletthathappensothenyouwalkedinonusand-" "Time's up," Y/N said simply, starting to walk again. I panted from my lack of breath from talking. "Your thoughts..?" I asked her. "None. It was simply your side of what happened," she said, shruggling her shoulders. "Wait, that's all?" I said, stopping her. I looked in her eyes and they had a hint of amusement. "You're tugging my chain aren't you?" I asked her,smiling. "No...yes...maybe," she said smiling back. "What am I going to do with you huh?" I laughed, wrapping my arm around her neck and messing up her hair. "YAH! QUIT!!" she screamed, laughing. "Y/N.." "Hm?" "Lisa has a key to your apartment right?" "Indeed she does. My one and only spare," she said, nodding her head quickly. "Why?" "Cause I was thinking of ditching that sleepover and throwing one by only us two," I told her, raising an eyebrow. "You don't waste any time huh?" she said, also raising one of hers. I tapped one of my fingers on my chin, pretending to thinking about it. "No, not really. Only with you though," I said, pulling her along. "Wait, we have to go back and get my phone," she said, pulling me back. "The boys and Lisa have my number. You'll be alright," I said tugging her to my apartment.

~Timskip(cause ya author lazy)~

We got to my apartment and I just opened the door. "One reason why I didn't like living with you. You never locked the door," Y/N said, as she took off her shoes and jacket. "Hey, I'm trying to break that habit," I said, smiling at her. "So it is currently 3 am and we have until noon, 2:30 if we're lucky, what do you want to do?" I asked her as she walked into my living room, looking around. She shrugged her shoulders. (A/N: HORRIBLY WRITTEN SMUT ABOUT TO COME UP. I'M SORRY IF YOU CRINGE AT IT CAUSE DEEP INSIDE I AM TOO.) I walked over to her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. "Well, let me show you what I want to do," I said as I crashed my lips into hers. "T-Tae.." she whispered. "Hm?" I answered, kissing along her jawline, and leaving butterfly kisses along her neck. "I love you," she said softly. I opened my eyes, and gripped her tighter against me. "Say it again," I whispered, "Say it again so I know I'm not dreaming, so I know we're both not drunk out of our minds." She pulled back a bit and took my face in her hands. "Kim Taehyung, I love you," she said softly again. I smilied and started to kiss her neck and leave deep purple marks along her neck, she moaned softly. "Tae..," she said again. "Hm?" "I hate to ruin the moment, but did you lock the door?" "I did. Top and bottom lock. Only Jungkook has the spare key and passcode. No, he will not be here soon. Yes, I will make you a bath and make a snack for you after. Then in the morning, I will run for my life to the closest flower shop, come back, make you breakfast, and wake you up by attacking you with kisses, hand you the flowers, hand you your lovely breakfast that will consist of my lovely french toast with powder sugar, a nice size of a fresh bowl of fruit , most likely strawberries, raspberries, grapes, with a cup of coffee with hella creamer and four spoonfuls of sugar and a cup of orange juice. Anything else?" I asked her as she looked at me surprised. "Uh, n-no. I don't think so," she said. "Good, now can we please continue?" I asked her, giving my puppy eyes. She rolled her eyes and smilied you're such an idiot," she said kissing me. I kissed her back and lifted her up and carried her to my room. I set her down on the bed with my body hovering over hers. I lifted her shirt off and started leaving kisses and marks all over her collarbones and her chest. I undid her bra and threw it somewhere across the room. I took of my shirt and threw it also. Her fingertips grazed down my torso, and stopped at the top of my jeans. She then wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me towards her. "Nice leg strength, been keeping in shape I see." "Tae, shut up and don't ruin this for both of us." She pulled me by the back of my neck into a heated kiss. I took of her shorts and was surprised that she didn't have have underwear on. "Y/N, I'm not going to question you anymore," as I left kisses down her body. She only hummed in response, her breathing shallow and quick. "You know, you were never good with words also," I said to her," but today, I guess you'll learn. " After I said that I thrusted two fingers inside her while my mouth latched onto her clit. "T-tae~" she moaned out loud as my fingers thrusted into her faster. I could tell she was close as her walls were clenching around my fingers and her thighs began to shake. I quickly stopped all movement and pulled my fingers out from her. "Tae, I was almost there~" she whined. I looked at her as I sucked her juices off my fingers. "I know. I wasn't going to let you come that easily," I told her kissing her swollen lips roughly. I suddenly thrusted into her causing her to moan into our kiss and her nails to claw my back. I groaned and thrusted into her harder and faster. She moaned loudly, "R-right there d-daddy!" I gripped her neck and added slight pressure as I leaned in closer to her face, "You're so tight and wet kitten, fuck," I whispered to her, abusing her g-spot. "I-Im gunna come.." she managed to get out breathlessly. "Hold it for daddy, kitten" I told her as she whimpered as I thrusted even harder, my thrust getting sloppy. "Come for Daddy," I told her and as soon I did, she squirted all over the bed and I came over her thighs and her stomach. I laid next to her exhausted and kissed her forehead. "You can leave the bath and snack for tomorrow," she whispered as yawned, snuggling into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. "Any peculiar reason why?" I asked her, pullinf her closer to me. "Well, we have all that time tomorrow, so why not have more fun then?" she said softly, on the verge of falling asleep. "Alright," I said softly, kissing her head once more. "I love you, Y/N." "I love you too assface."

A/N: I CANNOT DEAL. I'M CRINGING AT MY SMUT SKILLS. LMAO BUT I ENDED IT CAUSE YA KNOW. I GOT OTHER SMUTS TO PUT DOWN. BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. ~✨🌟❤💕🐰🌸🔥