Hot Spots (Kim TaehyungXReader) (Short Series pt.3)

"At least I'm not going to dinner with an ex," she retorted back with a playful pout. "YAH! It's not even going to be anything like that!" I complained, pushing her arm playfully. "At least I hope not," I thought to myself looking back at Taehyung who was back chatting with our boss.

----

I walked out of my office and headed towards the elevator. I pushed the button to go down and glanced at my watch.
7:00 p.m.
I sighed to myself. I had a ten minute drive home, get inside my house, shower, change attire, and dread the night. "Y/N~~," a voice behind me said and I simply groaned. "What Tae?" I asked, annoyed, not turning to face him. "Are you excited for tonight?" he asked, stepping close behind me, his hand grabbing my waist and squeezing slightly. Before I could open my mouth to answer, we heard giggling and I looked over and saw Lisa and Jin whispering back and forth to each other. I stepped away from Taehyung as Lisa looked at me and Jin at Taehyung. I shook my head,smiling at Lisa, as the elevator doors opened. I stepped in followed by Tae, Jin, and Lisa. Taehyung and Jin were talking about sports. Lisa nudged me. "I saw his hand on your waist," Lisa whispered, only loud enough for me to hear. "It meant nothing," I whispered back, keeping my eyes ahead. Lisa huffed,"Didn't seem like nothing. " "He's just being cocky. That's all he's good at. Has a bark but doesn't bite," I retorted, rolling my eyes. Lisa hummed in agreement, looking at me. I looked at her back and walked out of the elevator as the doors opened to the lobby. "What?" "Change your make up for you date tonight. Make him jealous," she said, grabbing my arm, making me stop in my tracks. "Lisa~" I whined, wanting to go home. "No Y/N. I'm serious. Dress really sexy and make other guys hit on you," she breathed out, making it hard for me to hear. My thoughts started to rack my mind as I tried to figure out what was going through that crazy mind of hers. Jin's laughter pulled back to reality as Lisa let go of my arm, smiling. "Lisa, you're so creepy," I said walking to my car, leaving her to Taehyung and Jin.

~~~

~Taehyung's P.o.V~

I licked my lips as I watched Y/N walk to her car. "Calm down Tae," I head Jin say, laughing along with Lisa. I turned around and shrugged. "Can't help it," I replied messing up my hair and loosening my tie. I grinned, started to walk to my apartment that wasn't far. "See you both tomorrow," I said waving behind me, not turning around. I smirked to myself. "I wonder what she'll wear," I wondered, unlocking the door to my apartment. "Hey," my roommate, Jungkook, greeted me. I just hummed at him and took my shoes off. I sat on the couch taking his drink from him. "Thanks Kook," I said bluntly. "Asshole," he muttered. I ignored him. I needed to get ready for my date.