Lullaby (JiminXCharacter)(One Shot [Part 1])(21+)

A/N: So, I'm going to try and change the arrangement of my stories. But I don't really know. And this starts off with smut. So fight me. Lol. But anyway, on with the story.

Contains: oral, daddy kink

I was working on a project when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!", I said. I turned around and saw none other than Jimin come in and sit down on my bed. "Hi hyung!" I greeted cheerfully. "Hi Yoon-Jin," he said shyly. Even though we've been friends since childhood and sharing a dorm for 3 years, he still acts so shy and innocent around me. I smile softly to myself and turn back to my work."What are you working on?" he asked, standing up and looking over my shoulder. "Oh, just a interior design for my class." "Yoon-Jin..," Jimin suddenly said. "Yes?" I asked, turning around,only to have his face very close to my own. I blushed slightly and looked away. He stroked my hair away from my face. "You're beautiful best friend," he said with a serious face. "Uhhm...thanks..?" I said looking at everything, except him. I then gained the courage to look him in his hazel eyes, and they were glazed over with lust. "Yoon-Jin-ah.." he whispered huskily, as he leaned in and kissed me roughly. I hesitated at first but then I gave in, wrapping my arms around his neck. He quickly pushed everything off the desk, and say me on it. He took off my shirt and kissed me down amd along my jawline. He moved down to my neck, leaving red and blue marks. He kissed my sweet spot and I moaned softly. I took off his shirt and bit my lip, looking at his abs. He chuckled slightly, his expression changed to being serious. "Yoon-Jin...may I?" he said, his fingertips in the waistband of my shorts. I blushed and nodded shyly. He started kissing me again while pulling down my shorts. He was slightly shocked that I wasn't wearing underwear, but satisfied that I soaked my shorts. "Yoon-Jin, you're so hot," he said kissing down to my womanhood. My fingers snaked through his hair as my breathing hitched. "Ji-," before I could get the rest of his name out of my mouth, he started to lick my folds gently. He inserted his tongue into my core while his thumb rubbed my clit. "Jimine," I moaned, only to moan louder when he sharply slapped my heat. "That's not my name babygirl," he said, as he thrusted three fingers into me and started to move them fast, not letting me adjust. "Ah...daddy..,"I moaned my walls clenching around his fingers. "Ah, fuck babygirl," he said huskily, latching his mouth to my bundle of nerves. "D-daddy..I'm c-c-coming..," I managed to choke out. "Come for Daddy babygirl..," he said, fingering me faster as I gripped the edge of my desk and came all over his fingers. He removed his fingers and sat down on my chair. He licked his fingers' and chuckled as he looked at my shocked and exhausted face. "Surprised?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. All I could do was stare at him amazed. "Let me surprise you some more babygirl."

A/N: I honeslty had this part written out causs it was made like two months ago and I never gotten around to making part two. So I gusss on my way to my aunt's (hopefully I go) I cam get to work on part two! ~🌸🐰🔥✨🌟❤💕