five

Your eyes locked with dark brown ones whose expression had brought you great irritation. The red-haired boy had been the first to arrive at your house and had been reasoning out to you.

"I only asked to switch with Taehyung for your own safety, (Y/N)," He said, causing you to roll your eyes for the nth time that day. You were tired and you still had to deal with three irritating people. You cursed the organizers for requiring you to complete projects and homework.

'Yeah, as if trying to not get killed isn't already hard work.'

"I'd rather be stuck with him than you." You ignore the sigh that came from his lips. You couldn't really care about what he could be feeling at this point. You wished that he would be irritated enough to following you around like a lost puppy.

You were staying with your decision that you didn't require any help from anyone. You were going to win this competition on your own if you had to.

He grabbed your arms causing you to flinch at the contact in surprise. You tried to break free not comfortable with what he was doing.

"Listen, (Y/N), I-" Before he could continue, the door opened to reveal Jimin. His eyes widened at how close Jungkook was close to you.

"No headstarts, Bunny boy!" Jimin stood between the two of you, you weren't sure if you should have thanked him or used the opportunity to kick him from behind.

"I wasn't trying to get a headstart!" Jungkook reasoned out, upset that he had been interrupted by his friend. "And don't call me that."

"Sure, you weren't. And you know that she's uncomfortable being touched, right? You should know that, you knew her longer." You rolled your eyes.

"Coming from you, that made you sound hypocritical." You said causing the two of them to look at you.

"Yeah, but I'm special." You scoff at his words, before you could retort, the door had swung open to reveal the last member of the group.

He was holding a plastic bag and you saw that it had contained chips and soda. Hoseok had a curious look on his face as he looked at all of you.

"Did I miss anything?"

You were surprised at the fact that you all managed to make progress despite how tense the atmosphere in the air was. You were sort of relieved that Hoseok was around to crack jokes every once in awhile. Helping you all loosen up, of course, you still remained rather suspicious and tense around him.

Jimin sat beside you with Jungkook on the other side. You all were on the floor working with the forms that Mr. Choi had provided you all with. Every once in awhile, Jimin's hand would brush against your own whenever he would try to reach for something. You failed to notice the disapproving looks that Jungkook was giving his friend, and the way that his friend would playfully smile in return.

"(Y/N)?" Your train of thoughts had been disturbed when Hoseok called you out. You looked up from the paper and faced your groupmate. He smiled at you the moment that he realized he got your attention. "I was wondering if I could use your bathroom?"

"Oh, sure." You said, although you weren't really comfortable with hving someone use your bathroom. Someone who could have been a potential assassin. You stand up, using Jungkook's shoulder to push yourself up. "Let's go."
You walked towards the guest bathroom with Hoseok following closely behind you. Your apartment wasn't really that big so it didn't take long for the two of you to arrive in front of the bathroom. You let him, and decided that you would wait for him.

It didn't take him long to use the bathroom, about a minute or so, he exited.

"Oh, you didn't have to wait for me, (Y/N)." You shook your head and gave a smile.