10

i get home and see that adrian has joined disa and marcus and they're now playing football in the front yard.

i decide to join them by stealing the ball from marcus and scoring a goal.

"you gotta pay more attention to the game, marcus." i say shaking my head. "you'll never know who might join."

"ha ha ha very funny now go away, i was winning." marcus says and takes the ball back.

"sure you were." i say and sit on the porch. "can we do something fun? i'm bored."

"i know something fun we could do!" adrian says with a smirk.

"i'm not shooting anything!" i say immediately.

"we're not going to shoot anything. let's go to my house." adrian chuckles. "and call astrid because i want her to come too."

i look at marcus who shrugs his shoulders. i sigh and get up. i take out my phone and call astrid who says she's gonna come soon.

we get to adrian's house. his parents are out of town, should i get worried at this point? i go inside and take off my shoes.

we're sitting in the living room when the doorbell rings.

"that's astrid!" i say and get up. i try to walk over the couch but end up tripping and falling on the floor.

"umm, hello?" i can hear astrid say. i look up and see her standing right next to me.

"martinus we can all see that you like her but she's not gonna leave if you're not by the door in under one second." marcus says and everyone laughs.

i look at astrid and see her blushing a bit. i can feel myself blushing a bit too. i get up from the ground and go back to the couch.

astrid sits next to me with our arms almost touching. i glance at her quickly before shifting a bit closer.

"okay lovebirds and other people, do you wanna play truth or dare?" adrian asks.

"yea sure." astrid says. adrian gets up from the floor and goes to the kitchen to get a bottle. then he comes back and places it on the floor.

i move to the floor and pull astrid next to me. i don't let go of her hand but i look at her reaction. she looks at our hands, then at me and smiles.

"i'll start!" disa says and spins the bottle. it lands on me, great. "okay martinus, truth or dare?"

"uhh, dare." i say, i'm a bit scared now. i know that with these people, it can be anything.

"i dare you to kiss astrid." disa says smirking. of course.

i gulp and turn to astrid who is now more red than a tomato. it's cute tho. i place my free hand gently on her cheek and then lean in.

the only thing that would make this more perfect would be if that we were alone. this is not my first kiss but damn, it's the best.

"come on martinus let her breathe for a second!" marcus yells once making everyone laugh.

astrid breaks the kiss and turns her head down but i can see that she's smiling. i spin the bottle and then put my arm around astrid's waist.

"okay marcus, truth or dare?" i ask. he chooses dare, of course. "wait a second, adrian come with me."

we get up and go to adrian's room. "do you still have those pills we took?" i ask looking around

"do you think he'll take one?" adrian asks. i shrug my shoulders but adrian gives me one anyways.

"okay marcus, i dare you to take this pill." i say when we get back to the living room.

"if that's drugs i'm not doing it." marcus says strictly.

"fine, i'll just take it myself." i say and put the pill in my mouth and swallow. "see, not that bad."

"martinus come on you shouldn't do that." marcus says sounding worried but i just laugh at him.