Going back to the states

"Hey" he says
"Hey"

"Its been a while" He says scratching the back of his neck.
"Yes it has Bubba." His eyes go down to April in my arms. "Omg she is so cute." He squeels with a stupid smile. "Can I hold her?" He asks. I chuckle and hand April to him. She puts her hands in his forehead and screams. "April" I chuckle. Brendon comes over with a little boy who looks to be about the same age as April.
"Who's so cute?" He asks. I look at him and he looks back. Then he looks at April in his brother's arms.
"Omg is this your daughter?" He asks looking at April. I nod my head.
"Is this your son?" He looks down at the child in his hands.  "Yup. I want you to meet James Griffin." The little boy screams and April looks over and screams back at him. We all laugh at the babies.
"Well I need to get back home, it was really nice seeing you guys-"
"Wait are you ever going to come back to the states?" Brad asks.
"Erm i dont know, maybe i do miss my family and other friends"
"Well, think about it, maybe we will see you soon" He says. He kisses my cheek in a friendly way and walks back to his brother who walked away earlier.
I stand there not being able to move. What the hell just happend? What was he talking about? Why were they in paris?
My thoughts were interupted by April fussing. I look down at her. "How would you like to meet grandma?" She nods her head and smiles.

Time skip back to jaz's house.--------------

I grab April's suitcase and call my mom. She answers after a few rings.
"Hello"  I start to tear up at her voice.
"Hi mom" I whisper
"Oh my god, Jasmine"  I can hear her crying on the other end.
"Mom,.. I..I wanna come home" I cry into the phone.
"Of course sweethart come home right now. Oh my god i have to tell your father"
"Wait mom before you hang up, would you like to meet your granddaughter?" There is a moment of silence.
"Granddaughter? Im a grandma"
"Yes mom you have a granddaughter named April"
"What is her last name?"
I hesitate, saying that i never told her I dated Daniel. I clear my throat before speaking again.
"Seavey"
"As, as in-"
"Yes as in Daniel Seavey"
"I would love to meet her."
I hand the phone to april after putting it on speaker.
"Hi baby" my mom says full of joy.
April screams a happy scream and smiles. My mom laughs. April hand the phone back to me and continues playing with the little toy I gave her.
"Mom I love you, I'll see you soon i promise"
"I love you too." I hang up the phone and start putting April's clothes into her suitcase. I pack up the pack-n-play  then go to get my clothes. My phone goes off and I look at it.
Incoming face Time from Daniel.
I pick up my phone and put it on the nightstand with the stand up.
"Hey Daniel"
"Hey what's up"
"Well you daughter is going to leave Paris for the first time"
"Wait what are you guys doing?"
"Going back to the states to visit my mom and family." I look over to see him smiling like an idiot. "Would you like to see her."
"Yes please"  I giggle and bring the phone to April.
"Baby daddy wants to see you." She screams and smiles. I hand the phone to her and she starts babbling. I chuckle and go back to my room packing up clothes. I zip up the suitcase and walk back into April's room where she is still telling Daniel her "story".
"Oh really then what happens baby?"
"This is the part where mommy says sorry daddy but we need to get going."
"Awww I wanna talk to you guys"
"You can talk to us when we get to PA."
"I can't wait that long" he fake pouts.
"Well you're going to have to Daniel"
"Alright fiiiine, I love you"
"Love you too bye." I hang up.
"Alright baby time to get plane tickets." I walk over to the desk and open my laptop. Going to the  airports website I buy a ticket for myself.
"Are you ready to see grandma and aunt Ava, and aunt Isla?" She screams and claps her hands. I chuckle.
"Honey I'm home" I hear Lizzie say from the living room.
"In the bedroom." A second later I see a head of blonde hair walk into my room.
"What's up fam?" She asks.
"Really?"
"What? That's what Americans say now right?"  I chuckle at her stupidity.
"I'm going back to America to see my family. Your welcome to stay here." She pretends to cry.
"That's the sweetest thing you've ever done for me." She pretend cries more.
"Don't get used to it bitch"
"Aaannnd the love is gone." She says laughing. April yells behind us.
"Mommy, moooommy"
"What baby"
"Hworny tweenagers."
"What did you say baby?" I ask.
"Uncle Zach and Aunt Lizzie are hworny tweenagers." I awkwardly laugh.
"Um who taught you that baby."
"Uncle Jonah"
"Hmhmhm I'm gonna go call uncle Jonah and thank him for teaching you new word ok I'll be right back"
I walk into the living room and call Jonah.
"Hey J what's up"
"Why the hell did you tell my daughter that Zach and Lizzie are horny teenagers?"
"Well you see.... Jack taught her how to say fuck dick and pussy"
I hear Jack on the other end yelling at Jonah
"Wow such a great friend dude"
I sigh at them.
"I'll deal with this later I have a plane to catch. Bye"
"Bye"
We hang up and I go back to my room. 
"Alright we have a plane to catch"  I say picking up April. I grab the suitcase and the pack-n-play.
"Goodbye darling" I yell back at Lizzie.
"Goodbye sweetie" she yells back. I giggle and walk out the door.

Time skip to airport----------------------------

Me and April walk over to the gate after walking through the metal detector and getting the bag checked.
I sit down and put April on my lap.
"Grandma is going to absolutely love you." She giggles and lays down. More passengers start to board the plane. I run April's back and she starts to fall asleep. "Next stop Pennsylvania" her eyes flutter shut and I put my feet up. This is gonna be interesting.