Moving To LA

"Mom relax im going to be fine in staying with the boys for a few week until my manager can get me an apartment." I tell my mom for the nine millionth time.
      "That's the part im worried about. I do not want you spending all that time with 4 teenage boys" She says genuinely worried
       " MOM I'LL BE FINE,Just try and calm down."
       Just the thought of being romantically involved with any of the boys makes me sick to my stomach. I don't even want to think about what mom is thinking about. That would be like fucking Jack in my opinion. And have you seen him. Eww im good(plz don't get mad at me)
        "Do you have enough Tampons?"
"MOM" me and Jack say at the same time.
"Sorry, I just can't believe  that your both leaving me now,and to be a model oh dear."
     "Oh that's cool in not in a famous boy band or anything" Jack jokes.
       "Shut the fuck up" Ava interupts us. "You've done this 200 times before and this is Jaz's moment to shine. "
Mom slaps Ava upside the head lightly. "Don't use that language." We all erupt into a pit of laughter expect mom.  "Yeah yeah you think it's funny but t don't be when your asses are grounded when y'all come home"
   Jack's phone dings signaling that our uber is here and it's time to go
"Bye mom, tell isla I love her when she wakes up ok?"  "Of course dear"
Jack says his goodbyes to everyone and we walk out the door. Goodbye PA. Hello Las Angeles

(Time skip brought to you by Dani's tooth gap)

"Jaz.....JAZ WAKE UP"

I wake up to Jack screaming  in my face, and I realize that we just landed in LA. "Damn how long was I out?"
"Like 8 hours" Jack says looking at his phone. " It looks like jonah is gonna pick us up in like five-ten minutes so go get your stuff"
"YES SIR" I salute and March down to the bagging conveyer belt things and grab mine and Jack's bags. He comes over and grabs his bags from my hand . "Are you excited to be here?" Jack asks. "As excited as I'll ever be" I giggle nervously. A few minutes pass by and in scrolling through Instagram when suddenly two strong arms are wrapped around me and I instantly know who it is.
"HOENAH, IT'S MY BIG BROTHER" I turn around and bear hug him like I haven't seen him since I was 8. Jack comes running up and gives jonah a big hug.
"Ok so all of the boys are at home but they didn't want to come pick you up because there getting jaz's room ready."
"OMG jonah i didn't need my own room. I could have bunked with someone for a few weeks."
"Yeah that's what I said but dani kept insisting that you need your own room so I decided no to argue with him,anywho we need to get going any way" We walk to the car and I throw all of my stuff in the trunk while Jack those his stuff in the backseat.
"So Jack has been texting me over this past week." Jonah says breaking the silence. "Ok Jack has been texting me too" I look over and he's passed out in the backseat. I giggle at my brother and take a picture.

"Jack says that you have a crush on one of the boys" Jonah says

"Jack says that you have a crush on one of the boys" Jonah says. I stare at him like he had 7 heads.
"So is that a yes or a no because if you have a crush on me or one of the boys in gonna have to say sorry bec-"
"I literally told him that I thought Daniel was cute I didn't say I have a crush on him" I say with sass. I literally want to slap Jack right now.
"Ok I just wanted to get that clear."
I laugh at jonah. For no reason I just- he's just a funny person to look at sometimes. We continue with our ride until we get home.
______________________________________

DANIELS POV 

Me and Corbyn just finished decorating Jaz's room and I personally think she's going to love it.

And the bathroom

And the bathroom

"You do realize that she's only going to be here for like a month right?" I hear Zach ask

"You do realize that she's only going to be here for like a month right?" I hear Zach ask.  "Yes but I don't want her to have to bunk with someone."
"Why she could bunk with you , you could even sleep in the same bed as her." Corbyn smirks. I give him the you bitch look. (We all know the look he's talking about). Only corbyn and Zach  knew about my crush on her. I didn't want to tell jonah because he's like an older brother to her and Lord knows what would happen if Jack found out. But every time Jack would face time her or talk to her over the phone they would tease me about it but I don't really care.
"Jonah just texted me saying that they're around the corner." Corbyn says. My face lights up when he says that. Just minutes away from seeing her beautiful face in person. Can't wait.
______________________________________

JASMINE'S POV

"We're just around the corner" Jonah says.  "Great I can't wait to see the boys again." I say especially Daniel.
Jonah turns a corner and I see the WDW house. My stomach does turns as we pull into the driveway and three boys run out screaming. I laugh and get out of the car only to be attacked with hugs. A choir of we missed you and welcome home's came. I'm pretty sure I heard one of them ask if we were going to wake up Jack. I groan as I look at Jack. "Jonah you do it I woke him up 5 minutes ago and apparently I don't do it properly"
Jonah gives me an evil grin. Oh god. He rubs his hands together and slaps Jack across the face making a large red handprint on his right cheek. He jumps up with a gasp and I laugh at his expression. He wobbly stands up and grabs his stuff. The boys welcome him home and I feel Daniel wrap his arms around me again. Zach and corbyn start laughing for some reason. He gives them a death stare and I giggle at this cute little interaction. "Let me show you yo your room." He says. I grab my bags and he takes my other hand and leads me upstairs. I put my bag on the bed. "Do you need help unpacking" I almost say yes but then I remember I packed my sexy bras and underwhere. I cringe at the thought of Daniel touch g my thong." No I'm good thanks though." He gives me a smile and leaves the room. I unzip my bag. Hello LA.