she's mine?

2 years later.
JASMINES POV

I was laying on my bed scrolling though Instagram. I had just put April, my 1 year old daughter, down for her nap. She was going to be awake in a couple minutes but i still needed to relax. I couldn't sleep. I know I was going to regret it but I clicked on Daniel's Instagram. He has a new post and I click on it.

@seaveydaniel- Sophia told the fan not to take a picture, but she did anyway so I protected her

@seaveydaniel- Sophia told the fan not to take a picture, but she did anyway so I protected her. Ily bby.
(Also love being in paris)

                          Comments

@imsophia- aww thanks babe ily too.❤❤ I don't want to go back to the states😢
@imzachherron- y'all are so cute.
@user#1- OMG mom and dad.❤❤
@jonahmarais- @user#1 lol girl same.😄😄
@user#2- James Charles who i only know Jonah
@#jonahmarais- @user#2 dramatically flips hair.
Load more comments.
I sigh and put my phone on the bed. Daniel started dating a girl a couple weeks ago named Sophia. I searched her up she seems pretty nice. If I'm not part of his life anymore then I'm glad she's in it for him. My thoughts are interupted by loud cries coming from April's room. I groan and roll off the bed and walk across the hall. I look at the small child in her crib. "You not going to sleep are you?" I ask.
She shakes her head and giggles continuing to chew on her binki. I pick her up and she cuddles into my chest. I kiss her head. "Are you ready for food?" I ask. She lifts her head and nods. She smiles widely. God she's so cute. She looks just like Daniel with her bright blue eyes and brown hair.
Even though she is just now starting to get teeth she already has a small tooth gap when she smiles. Which she almost always is. I boop her nose and she giggles. "Mommy needs some coffee" I say. I walk out of my apartment and into the elevator with April on my hip. You know being a French model can really pay off sometimes. Even after I had April and had stretch marks they still said that they wanted me to model. So I live in the penthouse. And being a mom I have a nice safe car. The elevator stops and I walk out into the lobby. "Oh hey Jaz" my best friend Lizzie says.
"Hey lizzie" I say. April mutters something along the line of aunt Lizzie but she can't exactly talk yet.
"Where are you two off to?" She asks.
"Well this one won't go down for her nap and mommy needs a coffee" I say looking at April.
"Can I tag along I'm exhausted and am craving caffeine" she says. I chuckle at her.
"Of course." We walk out of the lobby and Lizzie sits in the front seat. I open the back door and put April in her carseat and get into the drivers seat. Me and Lizzie chit chat before I pull into the cafe's parking lot.  Me and Lizzie get out. I go to the backseat and get April out of her carseat. She starts wiggling around in my arms. "What do you wanna walk?" She nods her head and I let her down. She grips onto my index finger and starts walking toward the building, chewing on her binki. I open the door and she drags me over to the counter. "Well somebody wants their food" I say picking her up. The cashier chuckles. At us. I smile back. "Umm yes I would like a mocha frappechino and a bacon egg and cheese on a croissant. " I say. She puts it into the ordering machine. Lizzie orders and the give us our food and drinks. April sees my food and immediately goes to grab for it. "Jeez child you act like I don't feed you" I say while giggling. I break off a small piece and hand it to her. She shoves it in her mouth and chews it. I chuckle and take a sip of my drink. I love my life.