Some things are hard to say

Start from the beginning

Eijirou grimaced, knocking Sero's hand away and made the taller one chuckle. "Uh, I totally understand, why Katsuki likes you. You're a really cute one", he chuckled and stood up completely. "Thanks for the sweet chat, Kiri". he said, and started to leave, letting Eijirou blink in confusion. Huh? "Wait!" He called after him and jumped up. "You can't go yet! There so many questions you've to answer!"

Sero stopped in the door and turned to the smaller one. His eyes were a bit of a predator and the grin took on a weird size. "And what do I get for my information?" He asked, noticing the confused face of Eijirou. "Sugar, do you really think, that I'm telling ya something, just because I'm a nice guy? I've told you something about your hot blonde and also told you, that your beloved Katsuki feels bad because of what happened the other day. That's more than enough information for nothing." He waved Eijirou once more, before he disappeared out of the door and gave him a" Do you best, sugar" before he had completely disappeared from the apartment. //That was more than enough//, the black-haired thought and hummed a little.

What remained was a confused Eijirou, who was more than dissatisfied. This guy ... why exactly was he here now? Just to confuse him even more by hinting at things? Just to tell him through the flower that he should go to Katsuki? Eijirou blew the air frustrated from his cheeks and grabbed the stub, which was thrown into the bin. "That guy need to get some manners...", he mumbled and flung himself onto his couch, where he clutched one of the pillows and stared at the wall for a moment. Kyoka's words echoed in his head and the redhead sighed heavily.

"I know but...some things are hard to say" he mumbled. Maybe that was his problem. That he was SEARCHING the right words and not just saying what was on his mind. At that time, it had worked out when he told him his fears and when he spoke to him when he was injured. Maybe he should finally stop worrying about these things too much. Grumbling, the redhead sat up and looked around indiscriminately in his living room, until his eyes stuck to a piece of furniture and he slowly got up.

Eijirou looked at the cupboard where his CDs were standing and got up. Slowly he went to look at the gift he had received from Katsuki and smiled sadly. He totally fucked up. Eijirou pressed the pillow a little tighter and looked down at the floor and sighed heavily. //That's enough, Eijirou! You're gonna settle this shit!//, he encouraged himself. He'd go over there now and start talking to Katsuki! Just like a man! Eijirou was determined and threw the pillow on the couch. Quickly disappeared into his room, where he once rolled out of his grubby clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

He freshened up, straightened his hair, which he tied into a bun, and put on some neat clothes before leaving his apartment. Grabbing the keys in his pocket, he closed the door and looked at his friend's. His heart beat faster and Eijirou was soon in front of the apartment. First he was wondering if he should just use the key, but he thought it was outrageous, after what had happened, why he wanted to knock when a voice made him wince: "Why the fuck are you knocking, when you got a fucking key?"

Startled, he turned around, only to see the face he wanted to see, and immediately felt his heart go crazy and beat faster against his chest. "I ... I", he started and lost the thread before he stared at the floor. Damn, where was his determination from just now? Why was he so nervous now that Katsuki stood before him and was tangible? He heard the other man click his tongue and before he knew it, Katsuki was with him and opened the door behind him, just to push him into the apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The last two weeks had been extremely nerve-wracking for the blonde. Sleep had hardly ever been possible, as he was constantly struck by the confrontation with Eijirou and the problems that arose with it. He had been trying to find a way to regain control of the situation. But he had not encountered an answer. But for Katsuki, it was clear he was not getting crawled. That was something, his pride would never allow. He was not a human being who approached others and asked for forgiveness ... he'd only once done that to his parents when he needed them.