Announcement

Hello my dears!

No new chapter, but a little announcement.

I've been thinking a lot about this story lately for the following reason:

I had planned a continuation that I wanted to do after I finished this sprawling OS. In this regard, I was never really sure and have asked myself many questions.

"Should I write the sequel?", "Should I ask the community for your interest?", "Should I just throw it?"

The fact is that I had already written down half of this sequel in key words and it would have been too good to reject it. That's why I decided to weave it in the main story, so it's not over with 7 chapters, as planned at the beginning, but only with ... no idea how many.

Well, the story goes on and I'll add some tags that come later, but you can look forward to it. I have the time and motivation NOW to do what I am going to do.

However, I would like to say in advance that the continuation was planned very cruelly, because also ANGST and torture occur in it.
In addition, other characters will appear and interact more actively with the two, than before.
In addition, it may be that characters come to death. So we are looking forward to seeing this develop even further and that we will spend some more time with this AU.

I would also like to thank you for supporting me with kudos, comments etc.

Then there's a little announcement: I'll write the whole story about Bakugou's past in an extra OS. This will also include ANGST and violence, as I am just a small, sadist asshole.

My blabber is over now and I will sit back to the story :)

See you

Heru