Some things are hard to say

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I do not want to be rude, buddy...but...what exactly are you doing here?", He wanted to know and sat on his couch, with a reasonable safety distance. "Woah, relax, sugar. If I wanted to kill you, I already would've done it. But I guess Zero would probably murder me after this", said the black-haired man, grinning wider. "I can't believe that...our Katsu actually got a crush on someone. He got a crush on a decent citizen", he talked laughing.

Eijirou was still looking at him with suspicion. "Was business are you two making?", The redhead wanted to know and felt an uneasy feeling rising in him. The man in front of him was dangerous. He sensed that. "Hm? Oh. I know your sweet Katsuki for quite a while, if that's what you mean.", he began and too another deep pull, which he blew with relish and grinned at Eijirou. "Plus I'm the man who makes sure, your sweetheart earns his money", he added, and Eijirous's eyes widened. "Are you his boss or something?"

A loud laugh sounded. "Boss? BOSS? Really? "He asked, slapping his thigh as he continued to laugh "As if anyone could tell him something. God! You're so cute!" Somehow the redhead felt fooled by the man. "Katsuki only gets offers from me. He decides whether he accepts them and what he accepts. He doesn't belong to a yakuza. " There followed a small pause, in which another train was taken. "At least, he's no part of one anymore", Sero added and seemed to enjoy a lot of fun, confusing Eijirou.

"You don't know it, but Katsuki is really well known in our circles. Of course, not under his given name, but much more under the name "Ground Zero(2)". And Ground Zero is really famous in the underworld, after he made a name for himself at Endeavors Yakuza", the black-haired told amused and Eijirou blinked. He had heard the name back then when he saw Katsuki murdering that guy. "Accordingly, there are plenty of other yakuza who seek his life because he made someone suffer a bit too much", he continued, and Sero watched closely as the redhead's face changed.

Eijirous eyes got bigger. What does that mean? And why did the guy tell him that? Eijirou had so many questions in his head that he completely forgot what he had in mind. "Why exactly are you here now?" That was a legitimate question. The dark eyes looked at him and the grin became wider if possible. "I thought to myself, I'll give you some info about your sweetheart. Puls, I'm sure a little push for you and your sweetheart, to talk, might help. Just running away is not a fine way, Kirishima, "he said. Of course Sero didn't do this without reasons. If he pushed Katsuki's sweetie in the right direction and helped them to get along again, the blonde would be in his debt. He just benefited Katsuki's social inability. But he would not tell the redhead about this.

"I've known him for a very long time and his well-being is, of course, important to me. He was pretty unhappy when you just left. ", He said and smiled slightly when he saw the redhead staring at the floor. "Besides, I wanted do check out, you're not telling the cops anything. If you do so, you would run into big troubles, you know that for sure, sugar?" He added and his gaze got a little dangerous. He could kill this brat right here, if he realizes that he wants to talk to the cops.

Eijirous looked at his "guest" as if he were an alien or something similar. "Why the hell should I betray Katsuki? I would never endanger him, just we had a stupid fight! I'm not an asshole!" He had become a bit louder, because the black-haired man's accusation hit him hard. As if he would do something like that! "That calms me a lot, Kiri, I'm allowed to call you that, am I?" The redhead could not answer him, because Sero had damped the cigarette on his host's table. "My, my, it was nice to chat with you."

Sighing, the tall man stood up and walked over to the redhead, who was still crouching on the couch, and leaned against the back of the couch. Sero came closer to Eijirou and looked him in the eye. "You better keep this opinion in your mind and don't change it", he began, patting the ankle of his index finger over the younger man's cheek. "Would be a waste, if I had to pierce your pretty face with my gun." He enjoyed the other's expression, but kept in mind that he was better aware of how far he was going. Katsuki would kill him otherwise, because he was touching his little boy.