Some things are hard to say

Start from the beginning

"What's up, man? You really sound bad... "Eijirou considered. Should he talk about it with Denki? If he was honest...he really wanted to talk about this? "Well, it's just", he began talking and felt his stomach going numb. "Katsuki and I got into a pretty bad fight...we didn't talk to each other for two weeks and I don't know what to do", he said, covering his eyes with one arm after turning on his back.

"Wow that sounds pretty bad but to be honest: it was clear, that something like that will happen, Eiji. You know...at least he's really impulsive and stuff like that", he heard Denki speak and grumbled slightly. "I know that already...don't tell me things that logical, Denki", he started and sighted. "It was my fault...I've been wrong and know that myself. I don't know how to apologize.", he explained and Denki started talking again: "Why the hell do you have to apologi- HEY"

The redhead blinked in confusion as he heard his friend scream and then hear a woman's voice. He was surprised to hear her. "Kyoka? What are you doing at Denkis place? ", He wanted to know and the young woman answered:" He has lost a bet and now has to cook for me", she said and Eijirou could hear her triumphant grin. "Back to the topic: What exactly happened?"

Eijirou sighed heavily. How should he explain that? "You know...I found something out, that I don't like and Katsuki knew it the whole time. He hid it from me and it was rather a coincidence that I found out everything", he started and told her about cruel words that he had thrown at his head, about this expression in the eyes of the blond, who still had his heart seemed to break. Kyoka knew that he felt something for Katsuki. She just did not know that they were a couple.

"Wow, sounds adorable..." She sounded really sarcastic. "You two are really the next main characters for a heartbreaking drama", she said, and Eijirou could hear the blond behind her cussing that she should give him the phone again. Kyoka ignored this, however, and preferred to devote himself to Eijirou. "Listen, Eiji. Fights are not that uncommon among friends, right? We already had some too and we managed to get together again. It's no difference here! He did something that pisses you off and you said something bad too. Both of you made mistakes and now, listen carefully: You're friends and you understand each other, right? There's only one problem. As far as I've met Katsuki, he's not that type of person who simply comes with own motivation to apologize. That means you have to make the first step and take the initiative", she spoke.

"I'm aware of that. I want to take the initiative and go to him but...I'm afraid that he will just...you know...don't wanna see me...", he explained his concern and Kyoka sighed again at the other end. "Maybe he will do but...If he really doesn't want to see you, you better accept it and give thing time. But honestly? I don't think this will happen. You told me, that he's your friend and treats you nice, right? So he definitely will listen to you." - "What am I supposed to do if he's not?" - "Eijirou? You managed to integrate this guy into our group! You managed him to like you. I don't know exactly how close you two are, but he likes you! He will certainly listen to you, because of this fact. So can you stop acting like a pussy and be a man?", she said the redhead felt better.

It was really nice to have friends like he had. "Thanks, Kyoka," he said and wanted to ask her to give him Denki back to the phone, but the doorbell rang. "Erm ... I'm calling you back, kay?" He asked and hung up before going to the door and looking through the spy. Terrified, his eyes widened and Eijirou breathed harder. What did HE do here? //Calm down, Eijirou ... he won't hurt you ... otherwise ... you just scream for help//, he tried to calm himself and opened the door slowly, just to see the grinning face of the black-haired man who was in Katsuki's apartment two weeks ago , "Hi," he said friendly and just entered the redhead's apartment and took off his shoes.

"Where's your living room?" He asked and the completely perplexed Eijirou pointed to the door and Sero strode into the room that was shown to him. There, the black-haired man made himself comfortable on the couch and lit his cigarette. "It doesn't bother you that I'm smoking, am I right (1)?", he asked, only hearing a confused "no" from the redhead. "Sweet," he hummed and took a pull form his cigarette and blew it in Eijirous direction. He swallowed his negative feelings. He would find out what this guy wanted here and maybe he could find out about this story? But first ...