That would make sense, the new mate bond, the anger I felt! He was angry, of course. His default emotion.

"What did you say?" I ask Carrie.

"I just said I went shopping with you earlier, not that much of a lie." She shrugs and I sigh in relief.

The driver suddenly stops the car and I look out of the window and notice the flashing lights of the club called 'Panic'. The driver turns around and avoids looking at me. I feel so guilty.

"£20.67 please, Ma'am." He outstretches his hand and I hear Carrie curse.

"That's so much, please any lower?" She begs and his eyes glance towards me before going back to her.

"£17, lowest I'm going, hun." She sighs heavily and retrieves a twenty pound note. He gives £3 change and before I get out, I cough nervously and look at the man. I noticed he looked pretty down and that made me feel even worse.

"Hello, I'm sorry for what I said before and I had no reason to be so rude. I'll understand if you don't accept my apology but I just wanted to give it because I feel really bad for saying what I said, so sorry." The mans lips tilt into a tiny smile and he offers his hand.

I place my hand in his and we shake hands firmly. "It's no problem. Enjoy your night." I get out with a lighter heart and Carrie is there wiping fake tears making me roll my eyes.

"So...emotional." She teases and I push her shoulder lightly and scan the crowd for India. When I don't see her, I dial her number and she picks up. I hear the loud thumping of music in the background and screaming.

"HELLO?!" She shouts into the phone and I cringe.

"Hey, it's Jessica. You're not outside." I point out and she laughs.

"I KNOW! KIRA WAS IMPATIENT SO WE WENT IN, I'LL COME GET YOU NOW." She yells and hangs up. I tap my foot and ignore the hundreds of people lined up out as they shout, laugh and talk. I see India's face pop out from the front of the club and pull Carrie's arm and make my way to her.

I hear people asking and complaining about how we're walking past them all. I walk towards India and she smiles when she notices us and claps enthusiastically. She seemed slightly drunk.

"I brought a friend, if that's okay?" India shrugs and hugs me and then Carrie and I smell the strong scent of alcohol on her breath.

"The more the merrier! Follow me girls!" She sways her hips and blows a kiss to the people in the crowd and giggles when they flip her off or glare at us. As soon as we step inside, the pounding sounds of the music fills my ears and the scent of sweat, alcohol and smelly breath assaults my nose. Carrie and I both cringe and cover our noses.

"Come, we're in the VIP section tonight." We weave through the crowds of sweaty, drunk people and get into the VIP section which was guarded with bulky men clad in black suits. I wonder how they aren't sweating buckets in here.

When we walk into the room, all eyes turn to us and I immediately notice Kira's small frame in the corner of the room. Our eyes lock and she looks oddly surprised. "I'm gonna go to the toilet." Kira squeaks out and I quickly follow her, with Carrie following me, to the toilet.

I wait outside the cubicle she enters and when she comes out, I grab her arm and place my hand on her mouth. She attempts to scream but I block out the noise with my hand. Carrie was situated on the inside of the toilet door to stop anyone from coming in.

She squirms in my arms and I squeeze her arms tightly in warning but she continues to squirm. At one point, she manages to land a kick on my knee and as it was unexpected, I grunted.