"Who is that special Mr you told him about...?"

"Nobody-"

"Ay! Come on girl!" She punched her shoulder.
"You can't hide things from me! You know that I can sense that something's going on!"

"Umm.. Well... it's quite complicated..." An uncomfortable look was seen on that girl's face.

"Get to the real thing, FINALLY!"
Rachel gave her an unamused 'are you kidding me' look.

Louise then looked at her with a stern expression in her eyes.
"His name is Kim Taehyung..."

Rachel was shocked at first but then broke out in laughter.
"Hahaha! Please stop! You must be kidding me! Julying to me it's still June!" She wiped a tear out of her eyes.

"Rache... You're making me feel uncomfortable... I'm being hella serious right now..."

"Oh- I'm... I'm sorry..." she chuckled "I mean: isn't he about to marry Jung Taeri? There's no chance he would betray her! Hell he had a crush on that woman since high school and it's an arranged marriage!

Wait a sec..." Rachel became finally serious to the core, narrowing her eyes and looking into space.
"That means that you were the one involved into that paparazzi crap?"

The young lady sighed dropping her head.
"Rachel... Yes..."

"Girl... You know what?"

"Huh?" She looked up from her gloomy and embarrassing condition.

Rachel leaned back and gave Louise a satisfied look, saying her sentence deliciously:
"You got some good jackpot~"

"What do you mean?"

"The rumors will arrive earlier than you can imagine."

"What rumors...?"

"That she is cheating on him and just needs the power of his family name to become even more wealthy, believe me lots of people say that she is craving for money and wealth... Rumor has it she is a workaholic and well a... Lust addict..."

Louise slapped her friends arm with her hand.
"How can you assume somebody to be one, if you don't even know her?"

The young lady hated it if people started to assume some things just because of some stupid rumors. That's why before she would judge over somebody she needed to get to know a person first and build her own opinion about that human being.

"Louise, everybody knows that! And everybody has been talking shit behind her back. Why do you even feel responsible for her? If you just knew how much trash she has been talking about others throughout her whole career. Hell! She was always the one making up rumors and backstabbing her friends... I don't even understand why that Taehyung has been clinging onto her? Honestly he deserves better!

_______

But does he deserve Louise?

_______

By the way I think you two would make a great couple to be honest...
You gotta save him from that wench, girl...

Gosh this whole thing got me again so furious... If you just knew how often she betrayed him for some cheap guy... Holy shit... " She put her hands on top of her head.

_______

But still...
He was the one enduring it...

...
_______

[ The door bell rang ]

"Let me go check who it might be, Lou..."

[ She opened the door ]

" Huh?- "

_______
?

---------------------

Hey guys I hope you're all doing good. Please stay healthy and take care of yourselves :)

Lots of love
~L