"Coke would do if you got some"

Louise came back with two cold Coke cans and a big bowl of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.

The sound of opening a can of a soft drink rang through their ears.

"No matter how she feels, she will still care for others, pushing her own feelings aside...

That's so about you, Lou..."

The sulking lady with a little bit puffy eyes wiped the remaining tears with her fingertips off and put the cold can against her soft cheek.

Rachel couldn't sit still as too many thoughts were bothering her concerning the unusual behavior of her bestie.
"Now tell me, what happened? Whom can I punch in the face?" She asked while adding a big spoon of ice cream into her mouth and regretting what she did right away.

"Pfff- HAHAH!" Louise couldn't hold back her laughter after seeing Rachel's hilarious face.

She was still holding onto her tummy giggling.
"No matter how bad my mood can be... You never fail to make me burst out in laughter!"

"Well, that's ma pleasure sweetie~"
She made a satisfied gesture with her long slim arms.

"The thing is..." Louise started slowly while holding unto her can and staring at it.
"You won't believe me, but... ... I just met Jay..."

"WHAT-... You don't say-!"
The model screamed, her eyes rose in astonishment and disbelief. She stopped in her actions holding her spoon up.
"I mean... How...?"

"We met at a bar randomly... As if the heavens had to collide the meeting between us... I don't know what to say, Rachel... Anyway.." The girl explained her story.

Rachel was still not satisfied with the explanation her friend just gave her.
"Ok... But... Did that jerko do something to you? Did he attack you? Be honest with me, Lou!" She added nearly in a threatening tone pointing with the spoon at her.

Louise's friend cut a piece of her ice cream and put a spoon in Louise's mouth, feeding her, before the girl could go on with further details.

"No," she started mumbling.

"I just told him that I love somebody else..."

"Wait... That's it? That's everything, nothing happened?"

"Yeah..."

"Thank God and the Holy Spirit! Jesus Christ! You don't know how worried you got me there!"  Rachel preached exhaustedly and held the sides of her forehead with her palms on each side.

"But damn girl... FINALLY you punched him right in the face! Hell yeah! HA! He deserves it!"
She jumped and made a punch movement in the air.

"He isn't even worth one tiny tear of yours, believe me, darling..."
The girl plopped back onto the couch and shoved another spoon of the delicious ice cream into her mouth.

"So..." She gave Louise an mischievous look and nudged with her arm against Louise's shoulder.

The earlier sulking lady was sitting there dumbfounded, resting her face on her right palm.
"What's the matter?" She turned her face to the left looking at Rachel who was pleading for more further information.