(Chapter 9) - Pringle Duck

- Todoroki's POV -

Kirishima opened the door to reveal a pink, raccoon eyed girl. She walked in and came over to us. Her eyes lock on Midoriya. A big smile appears on her face and hugs Midoriya. The girl then speaks, "IZUKU!!!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!!!""Glad to see you too Mina!" The two get off of each other. Kaminari shows Mina the burnt cake. Kirishima comes over and hands her a fork. She eats a piece of the cake using the fork, and from my face reading abilities, she doesn't want to eat more. Mina walks over to the trash can in the kitchen and spits it out."By the way my friends are coming over soon." She coughs and starts to search around the kitchen.  "You got any pringles?" Mina says."Yeah I got some in the cabinet." Kirishima says pointing to a cabinet. Mina finds the pringles and puts two in her mouth."Guys look! I'm a duck!!!!" She starts making quacking noises like a duck.

I see she's probably the fun and dumb, friend. I see everyone laughing. I feel happy, I like this feeling. After a couple of minutes we hear another knock on the door. Mina runs over to the door and opens it. Another girl is there with purple hair and looks really bored."JIRO!!!!! WELCOME!!!!" Mina yells and hugs Jiro in a tight hug." Please let go I don't want to see hell yet." Mina gets off of her and puts a pringle in her mouth. Jiro eats the chip in her mouth and sits on the couch with her phone."Hey, who are you?" Jiro asked me. Mina looks at me "oh my god I didn't even notice you!" Mina says."My name is Shouto Todoroki, and I am Midoriya's boss and friend.""What is Midoriya's job?" Mina says."He's my Assistant.""The Boss and Assistant, sounds like a love story." Mina says before shoving pringles in her mouth."Anyone want any pringles?" She said, pringles in her mouth.

Kirishima took some chips from the can and threw them in his mouth. Midoriya took one chip from the can and ate it. I took three chips and eat them. Kaminari took some like Kirishima. Jiro didn't take any since she was on her phone finding music to play.