(Chapter 1) A Promotion

-Izuku's POV-

I was in my cubicle doing paperwork like always. I looked around to see everyone working away. I worked for a rich and famous person named Shouto Todoroki. Mr.Todoroki was the boss of this company. Apparently he's looking for a new assistant because the one that was the assistant didn't do their job and they got fired. I lived in a apartment far away from here so I had to wake up early to go to work. I always brought coffee in a green thermos so I could stay awake longer until lunch. My life is pretty boring but at least I have my cat Hannia to help me through the tiring work days.

I was typing on the computer when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked at the person and it was Lida."Hey Midoriya! The boss needs you ASAP" I got out of my chair and got in the elevator. I pressed the top floor where the boss is. The doors opened and I walked out heading towards the boss's office."HEY DEKU! I DIDN'T KNOW SOMEONE LIKE A SHITFACE WORKED HERE!" It was Kacchan my best friend that turned into my bully. I was going to respond to Kacchan but the boss wants me so I left ignoring him. I finally reached Mr.Todoroki's office. I knocked on the door and heard "come in." I walked in to see a man with half white half red hair and eyes blue and brown with a burn on his side with red hair.

" Hello Mr.Todoroki, you wanted to see me?""Yes you have been promoted to my assistant. So pack up your stuff and come back here." I nodded my head and walked out closing the door and ignoring Kacchan yelling things that children should never hear if they want to lose their innocence. I got into the elevator and picked up my stuff and putting it in boxes.