(Chapter 4)- New Day....

-Izuku's POV-

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing from my room. I got up slowly and turned it off. Tonight was a dream, right? I guess? I don't know but I don't have time for this! I make a cup of coffee and put it in the green thermos. I say goodbye to my cat and eventually getting to my car. I drive to work and go to my new work area. I walk in and sit at my seat. I look into my computer screen and see my reflection, I look like Shinso. From the dark circles around my eyes to the messy hair. I look like a mess. The whole day was normal until Mr.Todoroki spoke to me."Hey, do you remember last night?"Huh, it wasn't a dream...."Yeah, thanks for saving me!" I smile at him, he smiles back." Mr.Todoroki-""call me Shouto.""Okay" Lida runs into our office and started to yell."MR.TODOROKI, MR.TODOROKI, MR.TODOROKI!!! BAKUGOU IS THROWING A MASSIVE TANTRUM AND IS YELLING 'DEKU' OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!"

I know what's happening, Kacchan doesn't know i'm assistant of the boss."I know whats going on..." The two look at me and I explain what's happening. After I explain I walk out of my office and see everything a mess. Then I see Kacchan in the middle of all of this throwing a copy machine on the floor repeatedly, while everyone was backed up in a corner or hiding in cabinets or under their desks. It looks like a war zone, I walk back into my office and clear my throat." We need security, now." They look at me and peak outside the office. Shouto walks over to his desk a calls someone. Soon enough security comes and restrains Kacchan. The security people tell us that we need to clean the mess because the cleaning faculty is on a break for the month. So after a meeting with all of the people who work here, it is decided that me and Shouto will clean it when work hours end.

The rest of the day was normal as ever. To be honest I didn't mind, after all I have a weird talent of being a great cleaner and it might be nice seeing the office empty and quiet. Soon enough work hours end and everyone leaves, except me and Shouto.