(Chapter 6) - Rise and Shine!

(Hey my people! If you want me too do any other ships from this anime or other anime's then say so! Anyway here's the new chapter!) 

                                                                           - Todoroki's POV -

I woke up to the sound of a alarm clock. I opened my eyes to a unfamiliar couch and something warm on me. I looked over to what was on me, and oh my fucking god I saw the definition of cute in real life. Izuku was still asleep holding onto my arm, asleep right next to me. He then opened his eyes. His eyes adjusted to the morning sunlight and then stared at me until he turn red like a tomato." U-Uh, Shouto!" He got off of me and went to turn off the alarm clock which was still beeping. He then walked over to me and helped me off the couch."Hey i'm going to get dressed and stuff, do you mind?""No it's fine ." I decided to check my phone for what day it is, and it's Saturday. I wonder what Izuku is doing today. Maybe I should follow him around and see what he does on a daily basis. Izuku walks out of the bathroom with a green sweater and black pants."Hey Izuku, can I follow you around the whole day?" His face turned red and shook his head a 'yes'.

"Oh Shouto if you need a change of clothes, I have some over-sized clothes that might fit you!""Yeah sure." I walked into his room and to the closet. He followed and told me what I could wear.  I decided on a white shirt and jeans. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and do basic things. When me and Izuku got done we went over to his neighbor named 'Shinso'. He knocked on the door and someone answered with "come on in, the door is unlocked!" Izuku sighed and walked in with me. A man was on the floor lying there. The man had messy purple hair and dark circles under his eyes. The man got up slowly and stretched " So what do you ne- Oh Izuku!" He hugged Izuku. And I felt jealous?"Oh Shouto, this is Hitoshi Shinso my friend from high school,  neighbor, and cat care taker! And Shinso this is Shouto Todoroki, my boss and friend!" Wait i'm his friend?

Shinso smiled at me and walked over to a bookshelf and picked out a couple of books. He walked over to us and gave Izuku the books. "Here are some books from the local library. Since you go there on weekends and i'm lazy can you take them there?""Sure! Come on Shouto were going to the library." We walked out of Shinso's apartment and headed to the library.