(Chapter 7) - New Friends

(Hello my fellow people! Anyway I just wanna say, 1.2K VIEWS?! I feel so special! Anyway, Byeee!)                                                                 

                                                                                - Todoroki's POV -

Me and Izuku walked to the library. We talked about stuff until we got to the library. The place was small, but had a calming atmosphere to it. I followed Izuku to the counter where a girl with green hair, and looked similar to a frog talked."Hey Midoriya, how has life been killing you?" Izuku smiled."It hasn't killed me yet!" Izuku gave The girl the books."Hey Tsu, how has Kirishima been doing? I heard he got sick while on vacation.""Oh you should visit him! After all you haven't seen him in months! Oh and who's that guy?" The girl pointed at me."Oh, this is my boss and friend Shouto!" She looked at me and sighed."Well you should go see Kirishima, you know how much you mean to him, right?""I know, I know, anyway, bye Tsu!" Izuku grabbed my hand and ran out of the store to a different part of the city, damn he is fast. Izuku let go of my hand, and my hand felt cold?"Is it okay if me and you go see my friend, Kirishima?" I nodded my head and we walked into a neighborhood. 

I was tempted to hold his hand, but sadly didn't."Hey Izuku?" He hummed in response."It's turning a bit dark, and I believe a thunderstorm is coming." He looked up at the sky."I guess your right, but it's a close friend after all. But is it okay with you?" I nodded my head. This 'Kirishima' must be important. We continued to move through the neighborhood until Izuku stopped and eyed a house."This is the house!" We walked up to the door of the house. Izuku knocked on the door and someone opened the door. It was a red-head with red eyes and sharp teeth."Hey! Izuku is here! Come on in dude, and Canadian flag dude!" I assume 'Canadian flag dude' is me. We walk in and I see another man laying on the couch. He had yellow hair and a black lighting bolt-like mark in his hair. He honestly reminded me of pikachu from Pokemon. He got up and walked to me and Izuku."Hey Izuku! Can you guess who it is?" Izuku laughed, it was cute."It's Kaminari! Like I would forget someone like you!"

"Oh, Kirishima! Go get the cake!" Kaminari said. I assume 'Kirishima' is the red-head. Kirishima, still at the door, ran to the kitchen and I smelled smoke? Izuku covered his nose and mouth with his arm, I did the same.