Chapter 8

Jamie's P.O.V : hi, I'm Jamie Parker. I'm transgender but I pretty much look like a girl to most people. For most of my life 4 things have messed me up. 1. My patents divorcing when I was 4 months old. 2. My "best friend" spreading rumors about me when I was 8. 3. My dad getting shot at a bar drunk when I was 10. 4. my friends starting to do drugs at 13. And my only trusted friend killing herself from depression at 11. I'm pretty messed up. My mom is the only person in the world I can count on. I feel like I can't trust anyone in this world except my mom. She's one of the best mothers in the world. I miss all the people who I've lost. But the only reason why I'm at Camp Campbell is because of my aunt Alex. To be honest I don't trust Alex. She seems suspicious to me...

Alex's P.O.V : My sisters kid just came to camp finally! I like her a lot. I think my sister did a great job raising Jamie without Don. He cheated on her anyway so she did the right thing. Ring! Ring! I checked down to see who it was. It's them again! " I need to go to the bathroom I'll be right back to greet Jamie! " I said trying not to seem suspicious. I walked into the bathroom and answered the call. " Alex ,has your niece arrived? " he said. " yeah, and Jamie is transgender by the way. " I replied. " good, she will be a great over up. And Alex. " he said. " yeah boss? " I replied. " don't you dare mess this up. He hung up. I started getting scared. I could get fired! Well that's no worries now.