Chapter 7

Isa's P.O.V : " An apple?! " asked Nikki. " How am I supposed to cook and apple?! " Nikki threw the apple on to the floor. " I think they want us to make apple pie? " said Neil. Max picked up the apple and threw it toward the platypus paradise. " Wha! " said platy after eating the apple. " when the hell is quater master coming to teach us how to cook "good food" " Max said. I just felt embarrassed that I chose cooking. " Well kids! It turns out quarter master is going on delay! Who knew! " called out David trying not to make us more miserable then we already are. I started thinking on what quarter master could be doing instead of teaching us. " fuck this shit! " Max said and threw a plastic plate at David. " HOLY CRAP! " David yelled out while getting hit. " PLATE WARS! " Screamed out Space Kid.  " NO! NO PLATE WARS! " screamed David as loud as he could before all of the kids threw their plates. BEEP BEEP! It was quarter master . " New camper. " he said. Out came this emo, goth girl with all black on. But she had really bright blue eyes that you couldn't really see because of her makeup. " What's up mother fuckers. " she whispered under her breath. " Oh! You must be Jamie! " David said delighted. To be honest she looked like Satan's daughter. I shivered all trough my long, extra large, dark blue, Nike sweater. " That's Deadzone to you! " she called out as she twisted David's hand when he tried to give her a "friendly greeting". " well she's not very nice. " David commented. She gave him a weird look then called out " IM NOT A GIRL! IM TRANSGENDER! ". Welp I've been calling Jamie a she. But she's transgender. " witch one of you dork ass losers am I staying with?! " Jamie said. Then Veronica just so happened to climb out of her tent. " what the hell is all that racket?! "
Everyone pointed at Veronica. " YES! You'll be staying with Veronica! " said David, still hurt from Jamie. " I'm going to be sharing with that freak? " Veronica questioned. Deadzone didn't seem to happy that she was called a freak and lifted her fist up and started fast walking toward their tent. " OH SHIT! OH SHIT! IM SORRY I CALLED YOU A FREAK! " Veronica screamed. Max and I giggled. " wait where's Stacy and Kip? " Alex asked. " Basketball and cheer practice. They need to get ready for the school year! " David replied.