Chapter two

Max P.O.V: I never knew anyone would make me feel this way but Isa did. When I first saw her she looked miserable and depressed like me. Her parents also didn't care enough sign her up for anything. Just like mine. On the other hand Loren looked like a bad kid. He was signed for Behavior Camp like Nerf. * Beep beep * the bus was here again. I knew this would be my only chance to get out of this joint with Neil, Nikki, and Isa! The creepy quartermaster pulled up and said " new counselor is here. " in his deep drugged up voice. Out came a girl with purple hair shaved on one side. She looked badass. But actually she went up to me and said " Hi I'm Alex! Your new counselor! I'm so excited to spend the rest of the summer with all these sweet kids! " Like what the heck!? She acts just like David! Happy and Joyful and BLAH BLAH BLAH! Ya know she and David could be together some time. I'm sure David's over Bonquisha. But never mind that I need to get my squad so we can break out of this dumpster called a camp. Quickly I rush to my tent and grab all my stuff. I hear a weird meowing and purring in the tent next to me. I want over a little bit taking a peek and it's Isa. With a cat? Did she seriously pack her cat in a suit case or rolly bag? Besides that I go over to Nikki who was teaching the platypus some tricks. But the only thing the Platypus knew what to do was to say wha. Then I went to the " lab " but Neil wasn't there. I suspected that he was up in the juice and crackers attic writing in his diary. I have experience after that one episode * cough * day where Nikki had thought he had been murdered. I saw there and Neil screamed. I scared the heck out of that boy. Alex came quickly and asked is everything alright. I nodded. But then she saw in my eyes and knew I was trying to escape dump. She told David and I went back to my tent mumbling to myself. I heard the meowing again and saw Isa again playing with the strange cat. I made a noise witch made her come out. Then I asked her about the cat. She blushed a tinny bit in shock that I knew about the cat. " Oh uh? That's... erm... Crenshaw my cat. He was a stray. " Isa said quickly enough for me to hear her. I asked to see Crenshaw. She shook her head and walked back in her tent. Confused on what just happened I walked away not caring anymore about Crenshaw and took the gum from my pocket and started chewing. Walking away...