My breathing stops and my heart skips a bit as I feel his body against mine and his breath in my ear. What kind of behavior is this?

"Yah! What is wrong with you?" I turn around and smack his arm.

He only chuckles and starts walking away.

"I'll go take a shower, then let's eat. I'm starving." he says.

15 minutes later...

"Let's eat!" he shouts behind me on the couch.

"AH! You scared me!" I shout looking at him.

"That was the intention." he smiles, "Now let's eat!"

"Whatever. My heart stopped beating for a second there."

He lets out a chuckle and I stand up to follow him to the kitchen.

"And~~~" he starts opening the fridge, "We have nothing to eat." he closes it and pouts, "My maid didn't come today, so I don't have food..." he leans against the counter.

"Are you sure? Don't you have anything in the storage room?" I ask.

"Oh!" he says, "Actually, I bought instant ramen a few days ago, but never ate it, cause I didn't have to. I saw on a drama that it's really good so I wanted to try it." he explains.

"Wait. You've never had instant ramen before?" I ask surprised.

"No." he shrugs.

"What? Oh my God! You have got to try it!" I walk towards the room full of shelves looking for the ramen package.

I wink at him as I show the two packages.

"Get me a pot." I say.

He stays still looking at me with a awkward smile on his face.

"You don't know what a pot is, do you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

I let out a chuckle and open one of the cabinets, finding the pot I put water in it and place it on the stove.

"Come here." I grab his hand and pull him closer, "Okay, so what you're gonna do is..." I turn on the heat, "Boil the water first."

"Okay." he nods quietly next to me.

I look at him and he looks back at me, "And...?" he asks almost in a whisper.

"We got to wait a bit." I say.

"Oh." he says.

The pout never leaves his face and that makes him look so innocent and adorable, my heart starts to beat faster. I found myself lost in his face as he looks only at the pot of water on the stove. I don't know if he's sleepy or something, but the dark circles under his eyes definitely look more prominent. As I'm about to ask him if he's been getting enough rest he interrupts.

"Oh!" he lets out.

I look over to the pot immediately, the water is finally boiling. I grab the ramen package.

"Okay, now that it is boiling, we'll add the noodles." I say grabbing the noodles, "First break it in half, makes it taste better." I wink at him and he smiles.

"Ah! Be careful!" he pulls my hands away from the pan.

"Don't worry, it's fine." I chuckle putting the ramen in the water, "Now we have to wait for the noodles to cook." I say.

"So much waiting!" he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, it's ramen. It's worth it."

After waiting a while, the ramen becomes soft and perfect.

"Now we add the seasoning." I open both packages and put them in, "Go sit, I'll serve them." I say.

He leaves and sits down on the couch. As I serve them on the coffee table I realize his eyes are lost and heavy, he's almost falling asleep.

I sit next to him and before I start eating I turn to him.

"Have you been sleeping well lately?"

"Uh?" he turns to me.

"Have you been sleeping well lately?" I repeat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've just been really stressed with this whole situation and I need to fix it as soon as possible." he says looking away.

"Don't worry. We'll fix this." I smile at him in reassurance, "Let's just make sure you sleep early and well today."

"Will you sleep here again today?" he asks looking at me.

"I can, if you want me to."

"I want you to." his expression blank.

"Then I will." I smile softly.

He nods and we both start eating. After that we go to bed.

"Do you want me to sleep here or on the couch?" I ask as he leaves the bathroom.

"Here, please." he says.

I lay down and he lays next to me. I turn around to face him and he smiles softly, looking at me with heavy eyes.

"I'm sorry for all of this. I'll figure this out. Thank you for... Not hating me." he chuckles.

I chuckle as he falls asleep. I start looking at him, looking so peaceful. His hand suddenly moves to my waist and he moves closer. I bring mine to his cheek and stroke it slightly as I whisper:

"How could I ever hate you?"