"Look." he points for me to look outside.

"I can't. I'm afraid of heights."

"Okay. Just for a quick second."

"O-Okay." I slowly approach the end of the balcony, holding tight onto the glass fence I look down.

I see a bunch of paparazzis waiting downstairs. As soon as my sight hits the floor I step back away and hold my arms.

"You can't leave. There are dozens of them down there. We'll wait until they leave." he says crossing his arms.

"Okay." I sigh, "But, wait. I have no clothes." I say.

He sighs, "Remember the bag you took to my parents house? I still haven't unpacked that. So it will be okay." he says as we walk inside.

"Okay..." I sigh.

"Are you that disappointed in staying with me?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that I miss my... 'Normal'. This isn't the normal for me. I miss my old life."

"I'm sorry. I'll fix this. I promise." he says looking at his feet.

"Okay." I nod.

"I have to go to work, but I'll be back soon. Please don't leave before I come back." he says, "We have no food, but you can order something to eat. My credit card is there." he points at the counter.

I nod and he goes get ready for work. After he leaves I feel like I can't do anything, so I call Nami.

"I'm at work, Hayun. And speaking of work, where the hell are you?" she says.

"I'm at Taehyung's place and I am so bor-"

"You're where?!" she shouts.

"Don't shout, dumbass. I'm at Taehyung's." I say, "Everything's been a little complicated and we're trying to fix it..." I sigh at the end.

"I saw it on the news... But everything will be fine. You'll figure this all out. Let me know when you get home and I'll go there, okay?"

"Thank you, Nami."

"I have to go back to work. We have this new manager and... Ugh! He's a pain!"

"A new manager? Oh my God. I really have to go back to work or I'll be fired." I say.

"You have Taehyung and Jimin, you'll never get fired." she chuckles, "Okay! Bye, I love you!"

"Bye, Nami. I love you too." I chuckle and hang up.

Great, now I have nothing to do.

"Wake up, sleepy ass!" I hear Taehyung's voice next to my ear.

I wake up in a jump and sit up looking around, seeing I'm on his couch.

"What the hell?" I mumble.

I look over at him as he laughs mischievously taking his coat off.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"7 pm. You really sleep a lot." he chuckles and sits down next to me.

He suddenly brings his hands to my hair and starts combing it with his fingers.

"You look like a lion." he says.

"Ah! Stop!" I push his hands away and pout, walking out.

"I'm just kidding!" he says as he moves his hands to my waist, making me stop, widening my eyes, "You still look beautiful." he whispers in my ear.