Chapter 10:

David's P.O.V.:

We drove to the old folks home,when we got there we had to pass through a security guard. "Name?" He asked me.
"David Moss, and my dad Jeff Moss." I answered.
"Reason for coming here today?" He asked me.
"We are going to see if my dad will live here." I said.
He glared at me, "Do you have an appointment?"
"Yes, umm Ms. Walker." I replied.
He walks into his little room, and talks into his walkie talkie. He walks back out. "You can go in." He gestured us to the gate. He pressed a button and it opened. I drove in. We parked near the front, and walked in. We checked in and looked around. The rooms were nice, and the food was... meh. It was a pretty ok place, I'd like to come here when I get old. The employees were nice. My dad said he liked it, I certainly did.
"Okay, so what do you all think?" Ms. Walker asked.
I looked at my dad, "What do you think?"
"It is a nice place. I like it here." He said.
"Do you want to live here?" I asked.
"Sure!" He grinned.
"Alright, well there is some paperwork I need you to sign." She said to me.
"Alright, dad wait here in one of the chairs." I said. He obeyed, and I followed her to her office. She plops a stack of papers in front of me.
"Go through the questions. I you have a question, just ask." She says with a smile. I answer every question, and sign my name at the bottom. "Thank you." She says. I following her to the hallway where my dad sat. "You can move in at anytime on Friday." She said.
"What day is it today?" My dad asked.
"Wednesday." She answered. We thanked her and went home.

Time flash to the future: Friday

We moved my dad in, I had airplane tickets for Sacramento. Mari didn't know I was coming home yet. I got on the airplane, it wasn't that long of a trip back to Sacramento. When I got there, I got to a taxi pretty fast. I told the driver my address, and we started that way. When I got home, I opened the door scaring Mari.

Mari's P.O.V.:

The door opened, I screamed. I heard laughing, but not any laughing, David's. I ran to the door as fast as I could. When I saw him I screamed, "David!" I jumped into his arms, kissing him. We finally pulled away for air. I took off his shirt and mine.

David's P.O.V.:

"Hey! I thought you wanted to take it slow!" I say smirking.
"Fuck that, I need you!" She says, I smile and pick her up and take her to our room. I was on top of her, kissing her neck, soon finding her sweet spot. She moaned when I hit it, I smirk. I begin sucking and biting her sweet spot.
She suddenly flipped us, so she was on top. She kissed me, licking my mouth for an entrance, I refused. "Oh, you tease let me in!" She said in between kisses. She squeezes my balls, causing my to gasp, she takes this opportunity and puts her tongue in. We fight for dominance, of course I won. We had sex, it was the best night ever.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys, so hope liked this chapter, if you did vote for it. Please follow me, and comment! K, BYYYYYYYEEE!!!!!!!!!!