Chapter 4:

David's P.O.V.:

I woke up the next morning, Mari was still asleep. Her face so peacefull. I checked phone, it was 10:00 a.m. I decided to make breakfast, I walk to the kitchen and began cooking. I put biscuits in the oven and then started the bacon in one pan, and in the other the eggs cooked. When the eggs were done i put them in a medium bowl to serve from and set the table. I had the table looking perfect.

"Aww, you don't have to do this we can just go get breakfast!" I heard Mari say. I look up to see Mari half asleep.

"Yes I did." I said. She smiles and shakes her head, "What?"

"Your too perfect, you never let me do something for you." She said.

"Okay, you can do the dishes." I said.

"Alright, thanks!" She said, I can not believe she fell for that. I chuckle, she looks at me. "Wait, did you just...?" I laugh, "Goddamn it! I'm gonna get you back!" She said embarrassed. I go to the kitchen and finish the bacon and biscuits. I put them on the table. "Wow, this is a lot of food!" She said, I realized it was so we agreed to bring biscuits to the Smosh building for everyone to eat, the rest will go to the fridge for later.

"Hey, do you want to have a new Chanel on YouTube for vlogging?" I ask.

"Like Anthony and Kalel?" She asked in response.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Alright, let's tell the fan during the next Mari craft." She suggested.

"Perfect, so what do you want to call it?" I asked.

"I don't know..., well what do you want to do until you have to go to Smosh?" She asked while I checked my phone for the time.

"Well it is only 10:45 and I don't have to be there until 12:00, what would you like to do?" I asked.

"Well, i haven't told my family about us, have you?" She asked.

"No, now that I think about it they should know. So let's call and tell them." I said taking out my phone, Mari did the same. I called my dad and walked to the living room for a bit of privacy. He answers the phone.

"David? I haven't from you in awhile!"

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for a bit, I am sick and stuff has just been crazy in my family right now. And also I would put more in the chapter, but it literally was not letting me put any more in so sorry. And yeah, talk I will try to update more! :) and please comment and vote ok bye :D