The Party

Jordan POV

"what the hell? "I said, looking into Sam's eyes." what the hell was that? You just left them! "I ranted.

" we don't exactly have the best relationship with police, "Sam said with an understanding look. He was almost flashing puppy dog eyes. Hmm. Weird. I looked at Dean expectantly. I needed an answer. All he did was looking at Sam.

They just kinda stared at each other until I couldn't bare the silence any longer." are you chuckle heads going to explain what you mean? " I said. They explained all the times that they were arrested and almost put away.

" and you helped them? "I had to ask. Cops don't exactly understand hunting; they question their sanity. And ours. The reassured me that they in fact did save them, and then told me a story about a woman who was being followed by a ghost that her husband had killed. She was a cop that they helped. She lied for them, letting them go.

"wow. Man do I hate cops. They're dicks. "I said.

They looked at each other and agreed.

The subject took a turn when there was a knock coming from the door. It was one of Sam's friends from college, as far as I overheard. He wanted Sam to go to a party in town. He left about 10 Minutes later. Sam walked into the room, looking at us both expectantly. Dean shook his head. "I'm in if she's in," He stated. I scowled at Dean for putting me on the spot like that. He smirked a little. Now I had both of them staring at me.

"Fine!" I agreed. I guess I was going to a party. Great.

*****

I slumped my shoulders a bit walking into the bathroom. I really didn't want to go. I pulled off my current shirt and my skinny jeans. Thankfully, the water didn't take that long to warm up. I took a quick, hot shower just long enough to scrub out my hair and rinse off my body.

I got out and grabbed a towel. As I wrapped the towel around my curly hair. I quickly dressed into my only dress; a sleek black dress that went down to about mid thigh. It displayed my small body well. I looked myself over in the mirror once again and walked out to get my heels, also ironically my only pair.

Right after I stood, Dean walked into the room. I felt is eyes go up and down my body a few times before he grunted a little and smirked. "Wow you look... Uh," he didn't finish his sentence. "Uh, thanks," I mumbled. I was ready to party. I guess.

******

As the party went on, I got several free drinks from perky hopefuls, including Dean. Basically, I got completely smashed. Thanks, guys.

The surprising thing was the stories the next day. Dean said I kept going up to the guys that were buying me drinks and asking if they wanted to go gank a ghost and bang afterward. Yeah... not my finest moment. Not to mention I threw up all over Dean while he was trying to get me out of the impala. He sometime that night I had lost my hair clip, which sucked. It was by far my favorite!