Helping Hands

Jordan POV

I looked at the green eyes staring at me in amusement. "sure." he said, looking at his brother. "what do you want to get?" he asked. "I'm a whiskey girl." I said. When he went up to the bar, I opened my book back up. I was going to get myself a shot, but if he wanted to get it I wasn't going to turn it down. He was just like all the other hunters. Drink, bang, ditch. But you know, free drinks were worth flirting a little. He came back with two shots.

"so, What have you found so far? "

" um, well, There are a flock of demons in the area. Not a big deal. I should be able to take them out pretty easy. " I said, eyeing Sam." what's he reading?

"same thing as you. We came here to work the case, but obviously you beat us to it," he said.

"I could use some extra hands if you wanna help,"  I said. "I've heard of you two. Does Cas still hunt with you?"

"uh, yeah sometimes. He kinda has his own heaven issues right now." he said.

He walked up to the bar to get more shots. I looked back down at my book and started researching again. He got back all too soon, and I was only able to skim four pages.

"Sorry, Dean. This is the last drink then I gotta do this case with or without you." I waited for a reply.

"Kay. Let me go get Sam." he said, walking off. I grabbed my research and took the last bite of my hamburger. I got up and opened my bag that was hanging from my shoulder and put my stuff inside.

I walked behind Sam. Dean's head and torso were covered by Sam's stalky upper body. We got to the impala, and I realized that they parked across from me. I turned to my car and unlocked it. "nice car,"  Dean said.

"you too. Mine was my mom's. She gave it to me when she died. " I said. Sam gave me a sad look and opened his door. "this is the same case. My dad gave it to me a while before he died. Looks like they both had good taste huh?" Dean said. He opened his door and put the key into the ignition. I waved bye and got into my own car.

I followed the impala all the way to the motel that they were staying at. I went to the office and got myself a room.

I got the room right by Sam and Dean and I put my things away in my closet.

I heard a knock on the door and then it opened. It was the boys.

"you ready to go? Sam found  where the omens were. " Dean said. They had their bags already with them, expecting me to be ready. I grabbed my bag and followed them out the door. I stood by Sam, and I only hit his shoulder. He is huge, and really fit. I think I'll be fine hunting with these two.

I got into my car, not saying anything. I waited until they were going before I started.

When we got to the place that the demons supposedly were, it was an old diner. I was confused, but I followed anyway. We sat down at a booth. "uh, guys? Why exactly are we eating? Aren't we on a case?" I asked. "just go with it," Sam coaxed. I was still terribly confused, but we all had brought our bags in. It dawned on me. The demons are here!

My face awkwardly lit up, and they gave  me a weird look. I looked down in embarrassment.

A waitress came up to our table, and three were at the door. All the sudden I heard a gunshot, and it came from Sam's shotgun.

In a panic I grabbed my gun and shot the demons that saw. I got up, getting a better aim. There was only 10 at the most, and the people inside should survive rock salt. Sam started saying an exorcism, and black smoke filled the room. I heard screaming, from the rock salt. Sam and Dean bailed, and I followed.

"what the hell? Aren't you going to help them? "I ask.

" the cops will be here soon. They'll be fine. "he said, climbing into his car.