Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'

Start from the beginning

"A PICTURE! OF ME! OMG!!! I NEED MY IPHONE!!! WHERE IS IT?!?!"

I'm having way to much fun...

"OH MY GOD! SHUT THE HELL UP!"

I saw a muscle in his face twitch and I bit down on my lip to stop the laughter.

"LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!!"

"THAT'S IT IM NOT BEING PAIRD ENOUGH TO WATCH YOU!! YOU LITTLE SHIT! ADAM GET TE HELL IN HERE! YOU ARE ON BABYSITTING DUTY!!"

He threw up his arms and walked out of the room.

I smiled to myself.

"What are you talking about?" I heard Adam say from outside.

"That girl. That Teenager, is to much to handle! She was singing a song about Selfies! I don't even know what the fuck a selfie is! You are on babysitting! Yell if she... I don't know... Tries to kill you by making you deaf! That girl is harmless as hell I don't know why you and The Boss are so fucking worried about her!"

I could hear him stomp down the hallway.

If that vamp had a heart I'm pretty sure it would be almost popping out of his chest by now.

Haha. Mission accomplished.

Then Adam came in and his face looked all sorts if furious.

"You," he said menacingly.

"Me," I asked holding my hand to my heart as if in shock.

"Yes you, you think you can just get rid of us by making your self seamlessly harmless. Did you forget that I KNOW YOU?!!"

"Calm down," I said mildly annoyed.

He growled at me when I thought of something.

"Who is your boss?" I asked.

He smiled and said," You think I would just hand over the answer on a silver platter for you?"

Good point.

"What if I said please?"

He smiled baring his teeth at me, "Then I would tell you to 'fuck off'."

He smirked at him and said, "Then I would tell you that 'I don't take offers'."

"Bitch," he snarled

"Bastard," I snarled back.

"Whore."

"Jackass."

"Slut."

"Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker," I seethed between my teeth.

"What?!"

"HA!" I screamed.

"I win," I bared my teeth in a sort-of smile.

"Okay, fine, you win. But guess who's still chained to the wall?"

I looked down at my wrist that had the cuffs around them. And I internally sighed.

"YES, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU!"

He started dancing. Yes, you heard that right folks. Adam Dell'Antonio one of the most feared supernatural scientist in the world. Is dancing to his victory.

"Okay look, I can watch her now, I've calmed down enough to- What the fuck are you doing?"

Adam turned and saw who I saw.

Joseph was leaning against the door watching Adam do... Whatever it is he is doing.

"I-ugh- I'm-" Dell' Antonio stuttered.

"You know what," Joseph said, "I honestly don't want to know."

"I was just-"

Joseph held up his hand, "Don't want to know."

I smirked to myself. Haha...

There was a sound of a phone ringing then coming from Dell'Antonio's pocket he picked it up and answered it.

He never said anything just listened and hung up the phone. How's that for awkward.

He turned to Joseph and said, "Boss says its time to feed her and for her shots."

Oh God.. Shots?

That's never good.

They then walked out the door and came back and gave-more like threw- a medium rare steak to me.

My stomach growled I hadn't even realized how hungry I was.. Well I had other things on my mind.

So I picked up the steak and more of the less swallowed it whole.

"Good Doggie," Adam said making Joseph laugh.

I bared y teeth at them and ripped the last hunk of steak savagely from the bone.

"Good girl, now this will hurt," Adam said taking out a syringe.

Fuck. No.

I am tired of those things.

I kicked the during out of his hand and pulled on the cuffs.

Come on...

I pulled until I felt wet stickiness around my wrists.

I looked down to see scarlett blood staining my wrist.

"No!" Joseph yelled then he ran towed me and held my neck to the side.

His fangs extended and he held them over my neck.

"Move and I will rip out your jugular," he seethed.

I struggled under his grip despite his threat and I felt his canines cut into the top of my neck.

"Stop Joseph," Dell'Antonio said as he grabbed the syringe again and plunged it into my neck making me whimper in pain.

I felt the liquid seep in and into my blood stream.

My muscles stopped moving.

My eyes refused to be open.

And I fell into a pit of darkness.

********************************

THERE YOU GO!

I UPDATED!

I'm on a plane right now and my iPod is going to die.

So I will update when I get wifi!

LOVE YA PEACHES!

XOXO

~Morgan~