3. School

Kim Dahyun woke up late.
Minatozaki Sana woke up early.
Dahyun ran out of the house with 5 minutes to get to school.
Sana showered and ate with an hour to spare.

How on earth did they cross paths at the gate?

"I woke up late."
"I went to the beach. Tzuyu showed me where it was last night. Do you all just... go there? Whenever you want? Weird." Sana was baffled at the thought of just getting up and going to hear the waves and feel the sand. She had to plan a weekend with her friends or family weeks in advance to even get a slight chance of it.

The walk to their shared math class was quiet.
Except for some vital information passing.
"Minatozaki Sana, you said?"
"Yep. And you're Kim Dahyun?"
"Sure am. I recognise the name Minatozaki from somewhere though. Must be an anime." She laughed and ignored the glowing sun that suddenly shot through the blinds and all around her even as they moved through the halls.
Sana however made it happen. She did it on purpose, to see Dahyuns hair in the sunlight. She did it on purpose. On purpose. She had never done that before.

That made her a threat.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

"Sana!!" Dahyun, running up to the sweet blonde, yelled and waved her whole arm up in the air above the heads of their fellow classmates mixed with younger students that were getting used to walking their routes home.
"Heya Dahyunie. You walk this way?" Sana smiled sweetly as the brunette lost her smile to a playful angry expression.
"You didn't forget we have work first thing after school did you?" She teased and skipped ahead, leaving the forgetful Japanese girl to catch up.
(Im on a 7 hour train ride writing this and I'm 5 hours in, most of it has been spent listening to SObeR by Suzy. That is all)

The work day was quiet, their usual flow of customers being at their houses studying or sleeping early after the sunset that matched miss Dahyun's hair ends- some of which were now glistening in the soft rays of moonlight as the moon creeped through the stars above the cafè.

"See ya later, Minatozaki." Dahyun smiled with her signature wink and slipped away behind the cafè into the little alley to switch off the heating at the pipes, and eventually walked home.
That wink made the moon 4 times bigger, but Sana didn't notice. She didn't care.
"Kim Dahyun... I swear I've heard that before." And with that, Kim wouldn't see Minatozaki again actually... well, not the same Minatozaki she first met.

Okay so if you haven't realised, Sana's mood effects the events and things around her. I know I've been a bit too subtle with the references to it, but it'll play a bigger part in the actual story soon, either next chapter or the one after.

789 can u be my boyfriend?

U fallin for me?

SHILEO SHILEO SHILEO

Fine I'll stop- have a nice day!! ❣