3. Work 2

"Two coffees, one black, tall, 3 sugars, the other iced, milk, tall, 2 sugars?" Sana repeated the order back to the customer who stood distracted on her phone, chewing something.
"Yeah. Thanks." She mumbled while still looking at the phone and idled away to the end of the counter to be served.

You aren't worth her time. You aren't worth anyone's time, Minatozaki.

Dahyun crept up behind Sana and gently tugged her dull green ponytail.
"Ah!"
"Only kiddinggg, what did Popular want?" Dahyun smirked at the brown haired girl who was still chewing. She ordered the same thing every morning and afternoon- always two coffees- presumably for her and a boy she was pestering. They called her Popular.
"The usual." Sana smiled back before looking infront of her to see Momo.

"I'll have the usual too, thank you." Momo smiled as Sana turned and told Dahyun her sister's order. "So, where you off to?"
"Just out with some friends. Tzuyu's at the library, so I brought your key." Momo dropped the little metal object into Sana's pale palm and sighed.
"I don't know when I'll be back, you know how Nayeon lives for the party scene. Jeongyeon's sick so I'm getting dragged along today I'm guessing." The black haired girl laughed and smiled to Dahyun who had already served Popular and was now waving for Momo.
"Cute friend you got there." She winked before walking over to her and grabbing the coffee, smiling and leaving.

"Is that your sister? God I've heard of Heaven not Utopia." Dahyun winked before telling Sana to help close up the shop.

"Hey, you said you just moved here right? What school are you going to?"
"Seoul Open Academy. My sister went there, and Tzuyu still does."

"You know Tzuyu?? Wow she's like my best friend! I go there too by the way, I'll see you there tomorrow then."

"Yeah.. I guess you will." She smiled and held the door open for Dahyun who waited to lock up.
"Oh, I meant to give you this." Dahyun reached into her shorts pocket and gave Sana a little slip of paper with 11 numbers scribbled onto it messily.
"In case you need me." She smiled and walked away, bowing to Sana briefly first.

On Sana's walk home, the clouds parted to let down a warm cascade of light.
Flowers bloomed perfectly in her wake.
And everyone in Seoul was happy for a while.

Such a nice girl.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

"BYE MOMO!!"
"BYEE!!"
"SEE YOU LATER LOVE YOU!"
"YOU TOO!!!!"

Time for them all to see. To cast you away like they did at home.

To know who you are.

I LOVE WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015

that is all