"Here, I got you Miso soup. That should help with that stomach ache," she reaches into her bag and places the cup on the table.

Taking out the second cup and a pair of chopsticks, she places them on the table closest to the purple haired boy.

"I got Urushihara chicken flavored ramen,"

Finally, taking the last cup and putting in down in front of her, she sits down.

"And I got myself some Cream soup. Now come you two. Eat up," She takes the lid off her cup as the two crawl over to the table.

Hara tried his best to sneakily take his cup back to his computer, but Aiko caught him.

"Nuh uh! You eat at the table,"

"Why do I have to?"

"Don't talk back to her like that! Be grateful she even bought you anything," Ashiya adds in.

"Its not like I asked her to!"

"How dare you be ungrateful-!"

"Ashiya, its alright. Fine, if you wants to eat at your computer so bad, g'head...I don't care," the bluenette dejectedly looks down at her soup and solemnly starts eating it.

Only a few seconds later was a sigh heard and the murmur of what Aiko assumed was '...damn it'.

She looks up and sees the boy sitting at the table like she asked. Though a guilty look was plastered across his face along with a dusting of pink across his cheeks.

"Thanks Hara," she smiles at him.

"Yeah yeah..."

They all then eat in a peaceful silence.

It didn't take long for everyone to finish though. And soon, Aiko began cleaning the table.

"If you're tired Ashiya, you should get some sleep. You need as much rest as possible,"

"Thank you for your consideration, but I must finish reading this tome,"

"Tome? What exactly is that?" Aiko asks as she throws the old soup cups away.

"The library said it is a collection of old sorcery documents. I have been trying to find a source of magic on this planet that actually is reliable,"

"Here, I can help you. I want you to get better. Can't have my last family member dying on me now can I?" She gently takes the book out of his hands.

"You do not have to do that Aiko. I am in your debt enough as is," his eyes were struggling to stay open.

"Oh please, you guys are never in my debt. Just rest and I'll jot down notes on what I find,"

Not being able to argue any longer, the blond lays down on his back and pulls the blanket closer around his frame.

Aiko places the book down on the table before pulling her glasses out of her bag, slipping them on.

She then decides to go over to her purple haired crush and plop down beside him.

"Whaddya want four eyes?"

"Hey...that's mean," she pouts.

"Well you're being annoying,"

There was a moment of awkward silence before Aiko decided to ask the question she has wondering the answer to ever since that night.

"...Do you hate me?.."

His head whips to the side as his eyes widen slightly. He shakes his head vigorously.