༺Chapter 1༻

The young girl let out a yelp as she felt her body collide with the cold hard ground beneath her.

Groaning in slight pain she sat up and watched above her as the portal disappeared, leaving her to look up at the midnight blue, white speckled sky above.

Letting out a small sigh she pushed herself up off the ground and dusted the pebbles and small pieces of concrete off of her clothing. Which she now just realized seemed to be a little too big on her.

'That's odd. Did the travel portal make me shrink?'

She thought as she started walking through an alleyway towards a more lit area.

'Why do I feel so much weaker? Where am I? Where did the portal take me?'

Looking around, finally stepping into the light, she was able to take in the surroundings around her. In front lay a road with vehicles sporadically parked on the one side farthest from her.

'What strange looking carriages.'

Turning around, behind her sat a row of what looked like multiple shops of some sort. The one she was facing having some kind of golden arch above its doors, and a word in which she could not understand beside it.

"M...Mg...Mgron...alds?"

She tried to pronounce in her native tongue. But to no avail. The woman still did not know what it said.

'Hmph. Perhaps if ask someone for help inside this place, I might know what to do next.'

While thinking that, the girl pushed the door open and walked inside the building. Marveling around at all the new lights and furniture that were so foreign to her.

"Welcome to MgRonalds! May I take your order Miss?"

The female got startled at the high-pitched volume in which the amber haired, pigtailed girl had spoken. What was worse, the female could not understand what she said.

"U-Uh..." The young one shook her head. "Ip jokkc, zuh I yan noh unxekjhanx cou."

The worker furrowed her brows at the foreign language. "Wait right here miss, I'll go get my manager."

The cashier turned and walked into the back, leaving the foreign customer confused.

Assuming she left her for good, the Ente Islan decided to exit the restaurant, traveling back out into the dank street.

'Well that didn't work. Hmm, what now?'

As she thought about what to do next, she felt a very harsh tug beside her. The satchel strap pulled the girls neck and body in the direction it was being tugged, causing her to stumble towards the culprit. A rather scrawny and dirty looking man was trying to steal her bag.

"Tec!!" The woman yelled before kicking her leg in one quick swipe underneath the man, causing him to fall onto his face and release her satchel. She kneels on his back and grips his hair, pulling up his head.

"Wilhtc tupan," she spat with a snarl on her lips. But just before she was going to snap his neck, a bright light had shown into her face, causing her to lift her hands up to block it.

"You did a good job defending yourself there miss. We can handle this thug from here."

She squinted beyond the light and noticed two men in what appeared to be matching uniforms. Before she could even speak a word, she felt a pair of hands lift her off the man she had been kneeling on.