"So you're a-" Tom exclaimed.

"Yes, for the third time, now off you go. Don't tell anyone Tom." I say shutting the door, walking into the house going straight to my room and placing my school bag on the floor.

"Shawn we need to leave, I can't be late." I say walking into his room, just to find he's not there, so I make my way over to the music room.

Incase you were wondering, Shawn wanted a piano. So my parents not only got him a grand piano, but also an entire music room, which was completely empty.

The only other place he could be is practicing.

"Shawn I really need to-" I say walking into the room, noticing the entire football team is over. Just great.

Like I said, my house isn't just bedrooms, hence the reason everyone always likes to come chill at the Mendes household

"I'm just gonna go." I say backing out slowly, with all their eyes on me.

I whip my head at the sound of a small 'doof'. I see one of the boys crouching down, holding a ball to his stomach and some of the guys laughing, making me shake my head.

It seems to me that every time I'm near people, someone always gets hurt. Maybe I'm just bad luck?

Shawns  POV
I passed the ball to daniel and wait for him to throw it back but next thing I see his focus on the door where I see Bella coming in.

"Shawn I really need to-" I heard her say. Great, I forgot I had to take her to ballet today. Just as I was about to apologize and tell the guys I had to go, she slowly backed out of the room and away from the glares of all the guys on the team.

So incase you're wondering, of course my friends find my 17 year old sister hot, classic right ? Yeah well nothing I can really do about it.

Next thing I hear a sound and turn to see Harry on the floor crouching down with the ball held tight to his stomach, obviously to relive pain. I looked at the rest of the boys, some of them laughing making me roll my eyes.

My sister looking more confused than before, oblivious to the reason harry is on the floor backs out of the room slowly.

Arabella's POV

"Thanks for the lift Tom." I say getting out the car, grabbing my bag.

"Not so fast, I'm coming in. I dropped you here, I get to see." He says locking the car, in return I just roll my eyes at him.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Arabella, extend your leg more to the back." My teacher corrects me and guides my leg in the right direction. After an hours class we were finished and after thanking my teacher, I walked over to Tom with a smile.

"Did you enjoy?" I ask him as he sits on a bench in the corner of the studio.

"Mmmhhmm" he says through a yawn causing me to laugh at him.

"We'll come on Mr styles, it's way past your bed time." I tease, picking up my bag and walking out the door and into his car.

"I got a really good photo of you." He smiled proudly.

" He smiled proudly

So now you know. I'm a ballerina. I dance as part of a small ballet company here in New York, and compete quite a lot. I've won nationals for the last 4 years in a row, however, nobody in my world knows this, as I've kept it in the dance world.

I know you're probably wondering why I don't tell anyone, dance is the one thing that is my own thing, that no one else has a grip on or control over on my life, it's my escape and I feel like if it were to get out, suddenly it's not my own thing anymore.

Tom is the only one that knows, well besides my family obviously and that's only because he was begging me the entire drive home from Starbucks and it was the only way to get him to stop.

I enter competitions as 'Juliet Doherty' , it's the name that my ballet teacher chose for me, like my stage name, and of course with the makeup and bun it's easier to hide the rest quite well.

I just want to keep it to myself, because if people had to find out I wouldn't be able to hear the end of it.

After Tom dropped me home, it was just in time for dinner.

"I'm home." I say walking into the kitchen.

"Dinners ready, come to the table." My mom says smiling at me. Unusual.

"How was dancing." My dad asks walking into the kitchen.

"It was good, I've got a cool photo actually." I say, taking out my phone and showing my dad the photo as we walk towards the dining room.

"No phone at the table Arabella." My Mother scolds. I walk to the fridge to grab a water bottle as a walk to the dining room, still speaking to my dad.

I'm not even at the table? Whatever, what's new?

I'm a daddy's girl if anything. I mean my dads my number one supporter and he's my dance dad. He comes to every competition or show I have, unlike my mom, who only shows up occasionally, when it suits her and that hasn't included any time over the last three years

"I needed a lift to ballet because Shawn forgot, so Tom took me and insisted on staying but he won't tell anyone so it's oka-"

As I walk out the kitchen into the dining room, I knock into something rather hard, causing me to fall on my bum.

I follow the extended hand offering me help which lead to

The green eyes?

"I'm so sorry love."