REPLACE PT.4

"Fck, you were here?"

Kwangsoo's eyes widened as he looked at her. Seeing his glassy eyes suddenly become alert at her presence made her flinch.

"Yah, why are you in my car?" Kwangsoo blurted, and Somin narrowed her eyes at the man.

"Your car? Excuse me? I was just parking MY car here, about to get off to get to Jongkook oppa's house when you suddenly ran in MY car like a headless giraffe!" Somin shot back, her eyes glaring daggers at the man.

"You could've at least told me! Oh gosh, I must have looked like a fool just now," Kwangsoo ran his long fingers through his hair, and Somin felt a jump in her heart when she saw him do it. Yet, her brain tugged at her mind, telling her to focus and come back to reality. Somin suddenly remembered why Kwangsoo was in her car in the first place, and her eyes softened.

Out of blue, Jeon Somin leaned forward from her driver's seat and slowly brought her arms around Kwangsoo.

"I'm sorry I overheard, but you looked like you needed a hug," Somin spoke in a voice full of concern. She buried her head in his chest/neck area, feeling the scent of him drift through her nostrils.

His scent. His scent. His own special scent which drove Somin crazy.

She was crazy now, hugging her crush, yet knowing his heart was already stolen. Why was she torturing herself like this?

But she finally realized she's done the right thing when she felt Kwangsoo slowly hug her back, his sobs softly breaking the stillness in the car.

Wearing an off-shoulder top, Somin could feel a slight dampness on her shoulder where Kwangsoo rested his chin on, and she could feel something sticky dribble down her bare skin.

But no matter how disgusting his mucus was, Somin pulled the man closer, filling her heart with his scent she longed. She felt her heartstrings straining at the sight of her crush shedding heartbroken tears, and decided that she didn't matter; Kwangsoo was more important.

Now, the two sat opposite each other, both staring at the wooden floor of Kwangsoo's house. Kwangsoo was still in a daze, muttering nonsense as he tried recovering from his crushed heart.

"Somin-ah, do you know how it feels like, to have someone you long for so much? I bet you haven't."

Somin bit her lip.

"I should've known, Somin-ah, that just staying beside her would've just made thing worse," Kwangsoo continued without taking his eyes off the ground. "Somin-ah."

Stop calling my name like that. Stop it.

"Yes, Oppa?" Somin forced a smile as she looked at her Oppa.

"Somin-ah," Kwangsoo just mumbled her name over and over, as if drunk.

Stop it already. Just leave me alone so I can just stop thinking about you, okay?

"Yeah, Oppa," Somin asked in a sweet tone, desperate to get the oblivious boy to shut up.

"Somin... Do you have any pretty friends? I... I think I need to just try and forget... forget about... about Noona... Yeah that's right... I need distraction, Somin-ah."

Kwangsoo, snap out of it. Stop it.

Glancing at the heartbroken boy, and feeling her heart dropping, she didn't know what came over her when she suddenly caught a whiff of his lovable scent yet again. She felt her mind go blank, and suddenly found herself leaning in, leaning in to capture his pale lips.

They were cold. But as Somin felt herself kissing him more, she felt a little burst of warmth from his mouth. She tasted strawberry ice cream, and her heart giggled at his oh-so-predictable mind.

You're so cute, Kwangsoo Oppa.

Somin was surprised Kwangsoo didn't push her away as she deepened the kiss, feeling bold suddenly.

After a good minute, Kwangsoo finally pulled away, gasping. His cheeks were red, eyes seemingly looking guilty as they darted over the room.

"T-that wasn't my idea of distraction... I mean, Somin-ah, I know you're just doing this because you feel sorry for me, and I was only k-kissing you back because I thought you was Jihyo..."

Somin felt a burst of energy in her, a warm fire that had died rekindled. An devilishly brilliant idea popped into her mind, something so bad she felt like a thief. She probably knew she was going to regret this later, yet she couldn't help the thrilling feeling overwhelming her. She didn't feel any sense of regret or sadness even at his words. Maybe it had been the amazing kiss she just shared with the love of her life. Maybe she was just weird that way, like she always has been.

But eitherway, she did feel like a screw came loose when she felt her lips part, saying something she would have never thought of.

She finally heard herself speaking to a very flushed Kwangsoo, "Oppa, let me be your distraction."

841 words
sry for the late update. thanks for reading, hope you've enjoyed^^