BESIDE PT.2 (song jihyo and kim jongkook)

time for spartace♡^^

◆◇

The Running Man members are overseas in Japan to film an episode special. It's almost 10pm, and the members are all resting in their allocated hotel rooms.

These are the pairings:

Somin and Jihyo
Kwangsoo and Se Chan
Haha and Jong Kook
Jaesuk and Sukjin.

Currently, Jihyo is on her bed, using her phone while Somin is in the shower.

A message pops up on Jihyo's phone screen.

Her boyfriend for almost 5 years had texted her, asking her if he could come over.

She sends a quick reply that it's up to him, and goes back reading some news online.

Jong kook sends something, but Jihyo doesn't reply. She ignores his message just because. Moments later there's a knock on the door.

"Come in," she calls without moving from the bed. She continues reading whatever she has been reading and a few seconds later she feels a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist.

Jong kook rests his wide chin on her slim shoulders, and he whispers in her ear that she's sexy.

Jihyo smiles.

"Unnie, Oppa, are you guys serious? You should've told me, aish!" Somin suddenly pops out wearing a bathrobe. She rolls her eyes at the ignorant couple and takes her clothes on her bed, returning to the bathroom to change.

Jong kook, in his low and attractive voice, whispers that he wants a kiss. Jihyo tries not to be distracted from an article when he gets tired of waiting and nibbled lightly on her ear. His legs are now slyly coiling around hers, pulling her closer against his body.

Jihyo decided she should give up ignoring her an when she felt a kiss on her shoulder. Even though Jong look had kissed her so many times, she couldn't help feeling tingly and hot inside.

Grinning because he knew he had won, Jong kook loosened his grasp on the woman so she could set aside her phone.

Jihyo placed her mobile on the wooden bedside table and turned back.

Snuggling close, she wrapped one arm around his neck and let the other roam around his rock hard chest.

"Oppa," she says, parting her ruby red lips, "I'm a little tired today, let's just stay like this, okay?"

Jong kook nods into her hair, and whispers again that she's sexy.

Jihyo lets out a little laugh, and says without thinking, "I'm just wearing Kwangsoo's shirt though."

Suddenly she felt the muscular arm around her stiffen. Pulling away slowly, Jong Kook looks at her with eyes filled with jealousy.

"Why do you have his shirt?"

Jihyo knows she hasn't done anything wrong, so she calmly caressed his back, trying to calm her boyfriend down.

"Listen to me clearly, okay?" She starts out softly, because she knows Jong kook always melts when she speaks in a soft voice.

"I went to his house the other day, spilled milk and he just lent me his shirt. I forgot to return in to him, and somehow it just became mine." Jihyo explained, and Jong kook softened. "You trust me and Kwangsoo, right?"

"I trust you guys, it's just why aren't you wearing my shirts? You have a ton of mine too," her boyfriend complained. Jihyo laughed, and pulled her boyfriend close.

"Sorry. I guess Kwangsoo's shirts are more comfy because he has a longer torso ," Jihyo says into his ear.

Jong kook mumbles a complain, but he snuggles close to her anyway.

◆◇
572 words