BESIDE PT.3 (lee kwangsoo and song jihyo)

kwangsoo's love for his Noona
last chap for this mini special! hope you enjoy kekeke

Kwangsoo stirred his instant ramen.

His huang asked him where he was going when he carried his food up and wore she slippers.

"I'm eating this with Noona. She likes this, and she's always hungry at this time," Kwangsoo grins like a child.

Jaesuk, oblivious to his dongsaeng's crush, bluntly told him, "don't even bother. Haha told me Jongkook went to Jihyo's room already."

The male felt his heart drop.

Slowly, he retreated back and returned to his bed, leaving the bowl of instant noodles on the counter.

"Yah, you're not going to eat it?" Jaesuk called from his bed. Kwangsoo yelled back that he could have it, trying not to let the tears that were welling up in his eyes fall.

His heart hurt. It's already been five years, yet every time he was reminded of his beloved Noona dating his Huang, he couldn't help but feel miserable.

Yes. He was in love with his Noona, and he wished he wasn't. He loved how adorable she was when she argued, how considerate she is when looking out for him and how cute she was when she smiled. Her laugh was like the tinkling of little bells, her eyes like little crescents when she smiled brightly. She was beautiful, and he loved her even though he knew she would never see him more as a younger brother.

He thought it would be fine to have his Noona see him just as a younger brother. At least he could be the one she would find when she has a couple fight, at least he could be her source of strength, at least he could stand where he was, admiring her all he can.

He didn't know he was going to hurt so bad.

He didn't know that letting his Noona come into his heart was something that would cause so much pain.

He was there for her when she was upset over the producers. He was there for her when she was confused over the confession she got from Gary. He was there for her when she got mad at her boyfriend, claiming he couldn't understand her.

He let her cry in his arms. He let her soak up his best shirts with her tears and mucus. He let her beat him when she was angry, allowing his body to get beaten up just so his Noona would be able to feel a little better.

Kwangsoo smiled bitterly. You idiot... Why did you fall for her in the first place?

His heart answered, "because I didn't know I  would have started to love her this bad."

◆◇
452 words:'