14. Little Princess

Start from the beginning

Harry took a shuddering breath in and spoke.

"T-Thank you, Lou. You are probably the only best thing that ever happened to me." Harry whispered and craned his neck down to kiss Louis' feathery hair and rubbed his palm down the smaller boy's back in a way to soothe himself.

They stayed like that for good 15 minutes until Harry is back to his calm and collected persona. Harry looked down at Louis hoping he hasn't fallen asleep and to his luck he hasn't. He was just staring at the closet door with an unreadable expression painted over his soft features.

"Tell me your secret, babe." Harry whispered but even that startled Louis.

"Hey, it's okay if you are not comfortable with it. We can talk about it whe-"

"No. I want you to know it or else I will always be unhappy in this relationship. I would feel like something is missing and it'll only leave a big hole." Louis sighed.

"Take your time and collect your thought." Harry instructed as he rubbed soothing circles on Louis' back.

"I don't know if you know what I'm about to talk about. You can search it once I'm done telling you but please don't- don't call me a- call me a f-freak." Louis' stomach was churning when he thought about every possible thing that could happen. All of them were bad possibilities for him and he was ready to give up and run away. The only thing held him grounded was Harry's soft rubs on his back and his heart that is thumping against his ear.

"I will never ever call you a freak, baby. I'm not one of those low lives who go around and hurt people just because my life is a mess." Harry explained and that was encouraging enough for Louis. He took a deep breath before speaking out.

"I'm into infantilism. Like d-daddy dom and little b-boy." Louis doesn't think that his cheeks can turn any deeper shade of red. There was a second of silence before Harry whispered out something he thought he'd not say.

"I know."

Louis' head snapped up to look at Harry with big blue eyes. He sat on elder boy's torso now straddling him.

"How?" Louis was a blushing mess right now.

"Remember the night we went out to party?" Harry asked and Louis nodded furiously. "When we were coming back home we almost got into an accident, remember?" Louis nodded again. "So, when I got you home, I was looking for something to clean the bruise on your neck. When I couldn't find anything to put saline on it, I went into your closet to find a ragged cloth. Suddenly, electricity went off for like 1 minute and I tripped on something. When the lights came back on there were some sippy cups, a teddy bear and such things scattered around the floor." Harry paused when Louis let out a whine and buried his face into his palms to stop his face from blushing. He buried his face in Harry's chest making Harry chuckle.

"So, I did my research and I pretty much found what it is. I decided not to ask you until you tell me one day. Oh and you calling me daddy at the party helped me with research too." Harry smiled fondly at the smaller boy.

"Aren't you like disgusted with it or something like that?" Louis asked while he stared up at Harry with hopeful blue orbs.

"No, love. If I was, would I ask you out?" Harry sent Louis a cheeky smile and Louis squealed. He literally squealed but Harry was quick to place his palm over the smaller boy's mouth because he didn't want Jay rushing into the room.

"Your mom will hear us." Harry whisper yelled making Louis' eyes widen. Harry let go of his mouth and Louis grinned at him.

"Thank you." Louis mumbled.

"For covering your loud mouth?" Harry teased.

"No..." Louis whined out. "For accepting who I really am." He said sincerely making Harry smile fondly at the boy.

"Anything for you, my little princess." Harry winked making Louis a blushed mess.

-

"Yours or mine?" Louis asked as he took a seat on Harry's lap even though there were plenty of unoccupied chairs around. They went public the day after their date and they are basically the power couple in the school now.

"Is your mom home?" Harry rubbed circles on Louis' hipbone.

"Nope." Louis shook his head popping the 'p'.

"Then we can try some of your stuff hidden inside your closet for a while now, can't we?" Harry whispered in Louis' ear making the smaller boy blush-y and squirmy.

"Yes, d-daddy." Louis didn't mean that to come out especially not in the cafeteria where anyone can hear them if they paid close attention to them. Harry's low, possessive growl could be heard on Louis' ear, confirming he liked it very much.

"My good little princess." Harry whispered back and let's just say Louis was melted into a puddle by then.

****

(Word Count 1589)

A/N - Thoughts?

Is there a better way to sleep than popping a thumb into your mouth and tucking a pillow under your hands? No. 

-Ash