12. Autumn Leaves

Louis stared at Harry with his shiny blue eyes as the elder boy kept on stuttering. Louis could hardly hold back a giggle because nervous Harry is the cutest Harry.

"I- I mean, I mean you don't have to- to say the same but I was just- just saying that I l-like y-"

"I like you too, Frog." Louis' dam of giggles finally broke free. Harry stared at him in disbelief for few seconds before putting on a fake grumpy face and pouted at Louis.

"Don't laugh at me..." He whined. Louis stopped his giggles by biting on his bottom lip that was trembling in need of getting into a fit of laughter again.

"Sorry." Louis didn't sound sorry at all. Harry smiled fondly at the smaller boy and leaned down to connect their lips.

As dramatic as it may sound, both of them felt the fireworks going off above them. The sound of cars whooshing by them as they kissed under the lamppost was giving them both a really content feeling. Harry's hands were pressed against Louis' cheeks and Louis' hands were resting against Harry's fast beating heart.

Once pulled apart, Louis placed his head against Harry's chest and listened to his heartbeat that was slowly calming down as Harry placed his chin against Louis' head and stared out at the outer space with a small smile dancing over his lips.

-

"I'll just sneak in." Louis climbed off of Harry's car that was parked in front of Louis' house as Harry held the car door open for him.

"God, I can't believe I'm making my date sneak back into his house on our first date." Harry groaned. It was around 1 am when Harry and Louis left Harry's house. They both lost the track of time in their conversation about the things they love to do.

Louis giggled a little before speaking up. "It's okay, Hazzabear." He blushed when he realized what he jut said.

"Hazzabear?" Harry knitted his brows together before smirking.

"Shut up!" Louis covered Harry's mouth with his palm.

"woffent w-" Harry's muffled voice could be heard but Louis couldn't make anything out of it.

Louis finally let go of his mouth letting Harry talk.

"I wasn't going to say anything." Harry chuckled making Louis pout. "Anyways, it's a beautiful nickname. I like it. How about I call you Loubear?" Harry asked.

"No!" Louis didn't mean to sound that harass. "I mean- call me- call me 'p-princess'. I like it." Louis doesn't think his face can get any redder.

Harry couldn't help the big smile that spread across his lips. He placed his hand on Louis' chin and lifted the small boy's head up. He leaned down a little and placed a quick peck on Louis' rosy lips before whispering.

"Okay, princess."

Louis bit on his bottom lip as he shyly looked down again and Harry smiled fondly at the boy.

"Ahem. Louis, will you come into the house now?" Both of their heads whipped to the side of Louis' house and there stood Jay with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, shit." Louis mumbled as Harry tried to find a place to hide.

"And you too, Harry." Harry felt his heart beat get faster. Louis took Harry's hand in his and dragged him to the door. Jay placed both of her hands on her hips as she stared at the boys. Harry guessed Louis got that pose from his mother because the boy does it every time he's about to say something sassy.

When they reached to where Louis' mother is, Harry was looking anywhere but at Jay.

"Thank you for dropping off my baby safely." Jay stepped forward and hugged Harry making both Louis and Harry surprised.