8. A Day with Him

"Mom! Can you get the door and tell him I'd be down in a minute?" Louis yelled out from his room as he did his hair.

"Sure, boobear." Jay yelled back making Louis groan. He's pretty sure that Harry heard the nickname.

"Hello, Harry. Come in." Jay greeted the boy with a hug which Harry returned happily.

"Hello, Jay. Where's Louis?" Harry asked.

"He'd be down in a minute." Jay smiled. "Take a seat. Did you have breakfast?" Jay asked being the one to always offer a meal for anyone.

"I did." Harry nodded taking a seat on the couch they had in the living room.

"What would you like to drink?" Jay asked.

"No, thanks though." Harry smiled at the kind woman. Before they could start a proper conversation Louis came running down the stairs. Even before Harry can register what is happening, Louis is tripping on his own feet by the last step and falling face first to the ground.

'Nice go, Tomlinson.' Louis groaned.

"Are you okay?" Harry rushed to his side, Jay following close behind.

"I'd be okay if it wasn't for the embarrassment I feel right now. Kill me already!" Louis let out a dramatic sigh, his face red with embarrassment.

"That was a good fall, Tomlinson." Harry's laughter filled the room as he replayed the way Louis fell and his face while falling, in his head. Louis just glared at him before standing up on his own. He looked at his mom to complain about that but she was also laughing which made him feel betrayed.

"Please, you'd choke on your laughter and die." Louis glared at Harry once again making Harry laugh more. He finally calmed himself down and turned around to say goodbye to Jay but she was still laughing and it just led to him laughing again.

"Stop it!" Louis whined.

"Okay. O-okay." Jay took a deep breath to stop herself from laughing and Harry did the same.

"We'd get going Jay." Harry shared a hug with Louis' mom and Louis did the same before they left to Harry's car.

Once they are settled inside, Harry started the car.

"You are a meanie butt!" Louis grumbled with his hands crossed over his chest. Okay, that was really cute but Harry shook his head to clear it from those thoughts about Louis.

"What are we? Five?" Harry chuckled making Louis pout more. It hit right at his heart because yes, he is five.

"Shut up!" Louis looked out of the window and refused to talk with Harry all the way to the shopping mall. Harry couldn't help but fond over the small boy sitting next to him.

"We are here!" Harry parked the car and got out of the car to open the door for Louis but Louis was already out of the car when he reaches there.

"I wanted to open the door for you!" Harry pouted.

"Are we on a date? No. So shut the fuck up and move on with life." Louis snapped.

He might be actually angry at Harry but it's not fair since Harry doesn't know what he did wrong. Harry knew that Louis is not a type of person who gets angry over someone for something simple as laughing when you fell down. It's something friends usually do. There should be something else, so Harry decided to ask.

"Did I make you mad?" He asked.

"No." Louis grumbled.

"So convincing." Harry couldn't help a little bit of sass.