Chapter Ten: He Lives!

Start from the beginning

Optimus smiled to himself as he pulled away from the school. Hope was really starting to make him feel like Orion again, 'Why did you leave Goldensands?' Optimus asked himself as he drove back to base.

(TimeSkip)

"Bumblebee's complaining of intermittent visions, waking nightmares, if you will," Ratchet said to Raf, Hope and Optimus, as Bumblebee powered down. "But you said Bee was fine when you checked him over," Raf said looking up at Ratchet as Hope put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Physically, but the experience he endured seems to be having a temporary effect on his psyche. This induced power-down should force Bumblebee's mind to rest and recover," Ratchet said before the computer went off.

"Prime," Agent Fowler called from the screen, "You spot any Decepticons wearing hula skirts lately?" He asked. "No, Special Agent Fowler. Why?" Optimus asked. "'Cause I was hoping you'd have a lead on the 'cons that busted into the Kauai Naval Observatory. The place looked like it was hit by an army of wrecking balls," Fowler said. "Why would 'Cons break into an observatory?" Arcee asked.

"Does the Hoit-Nikogosian ring any bells?" Fowler asked. "The space telescope," Hop and Raf said together. "As of last night, missing its primary lens," Fowler expanded. "It's difficult to guess Starscream's intent without knowing where the lens has been taken," Optimus said. "Good thing the lens has a tracking device," Fowler said as the corianders came up on screen.

"The Arctic?" Arcee asked, "Great. Another chance to freeze our spark plugs off," Arcee said. "That's an ND-7 class. Biggest unmineable energon deposit there is," Bulkhead said after whitling. "Unmineable until Starscream melts his way down to it," Optimus said, "With the help of the lens," Arcee added. "Meling a glacier that size would cause sea levels to rise and demolish coastal cities," Agent Fowler said before cutting off. Ratchet got a ground bridge ready for the others. Hope was sitting down with Raf by Bumblebee as the others left.

"So, I blow past the finish line. Then my other sister Pilar asked how I got so good at racing games. And I told her I know a guy who knows cars," Raf said to the powered down scout as Hope watched smiling. Ratchet came walking past, "Rafael, I'm afraid that bumblebee can't hear you in power down mode. It's getting late. Why don't I bridge you home to your family?" Ratchet offered. 

"Dude, right here," Hope said making the medic jump slightly and glare at her. "Because I told Bee I'd stay, he's family too," Raf said. "Don't be ridicul-" Ratchet started to say but stopped when he saw Hope with Sunny and her slightly glowing katana in her hand, glaring at him. "I dare you to finish that sentence, Hatchet," She said scowling at the medic. Ratchet raised his servo's in defence before leaving. "Thanks, Hope," Raf said before he started to talk to Bumblebee again.

(TimeSkip)

Raf was typing on this laptop while Hope was playing with Sunny. "Rafael, Hope, I' going to the supply vault to see if I can find parts to repair this," Ratchet said, "You know what that means?" he asked the humans. "Don't touch anything," They chorused as Ratchet nodded and left. "Three, two, one," Hope muttered watching Bumblebee who came on-line when she reached one.

"Wait till you see this laptop I'm saving up for, Bee," Raf said as Hope moved over to the boy who was typing on his laptop. "Bee?" Raf asked as the pistons came undone and he started to walk away. "Bumblebee wait!" Raf said running after the bot as Hope followed closely behind him, watching as 'Bumblebee' opened up the ground bridge and started to walk through. "Bumblebee!" Raf called, "Raf wait!" Hope cried chasing after the boy who stopped at the entrance.

"What did you do?" Ratchet asked from behind the two humans. "N-nothing! Bumblebee just got up and-" Raf said getting cut of Ratchet, "He was in power-down. Where does he think he's off to?" Ratchet asked. "Grr, it wasn't us, Hatchet," Hope growled out, not liking that she wasn't able to tell them what was going on. Ratchet quickly went to the computer, "These are the coordinates for the site of our previous battle with Megatron's undead," Ratchet exclaimed shocked.