A new ugly face

Bloop... bloop... bloop

The sound of your mother's blood echoed through the room as you stared in shock at this man. 

"M-mom?" You squeaked, your body shaking in fear while Ayan's smug face managed to hold a grin more psychotic than any horror movie villain.

Ayan looked at your chains, "So, what were you trying to achieve here? Hm, sweetheart?" he chuckled. "What the hell...?" you whispered shakily.

"Silly girl! Let's go back to that movie, shall we?" 

You...

A - Threaten him and aggressively ask why he did this to your mother

B - Surrender, but shyly ask why he did this to your mother

C - Ask him why he did this to your mother

A:

"You think you're funny, don't you?" You growled

Ayan raised his eyebrow "Excuuuuuuuse me missyyyyy?" 

"You heard me bitch, why the FUCK DID YOU KILL MY MOTHER?! YOU'RE LUCKY I HAVEN'T BASHED YOUR HEAD INTO THE WALL YET, YOU FUCKING CUNT!" 

Ayan grinned nervously "Gee, watch your mouth cutie pie, I only killed her because well... you don't need a caretaker anymore! This sexy beast is here!" he pointed at himself.

"What the FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" You screamed, who the fuck was he to think that's okay?! He killed your mother!

Ayan sighed "What is it sweetheart? Menstrual cycle?"

You gasped "NO! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER BITCH! YOU TELL ME!"

Ayan rolled his eyes "Silly girl! Now, I'll be riiiight back~" 

Before you could say anything, Ayan ran out of the basement and locked the door behind him.

"Motherfucker..."

B: 

"Okay..." You said, shivering as if it were -10 degrees.

"Good girl!" He grinned.

"B-but... why?"

"Why what?" Ayan said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Why would you murder my beloved mother...?"

"Ehe! It's because you don't need her anymore, a SECOND caretaker! I'm your sexy MAIN caretaker now!"

"...I-I don't want to do this..."

"Oh cutie! You don't have a choice! Now I'll be right baaaaack!" Ayan said while patting your head, he then quickly ran out of the basement and locked the door while you were left with silence and your mother's dead body.

C:

"W-what...? Okay... calm down... what have you done to my m-mother...? And... why...?"

"Oooh! Story tiiiiime! So, I was just thinkin' about how your mother is your caretaker and well... yeah. I just thought about how you don't need her anymore, and you have me!"

"S-so you killed h-her?"

"Yup!" Ayan grinned while putting his hand on your face.

"I'm happy you're taking it so well!"

"I-I... you killed my mother... w-why do you think I'm taking it well A-Aya-"

He shushed you "Shhh, don't be afraid!"

"Now, I'm going to go do something, cheers!"

"W-wait..."

He didn't answer you.

Ayan quickly ran out of the basement and locked the door, leaving you in silence with the rotting corpse of your mother.

________________________________________________________________________________

You sighed and knelt next to your mothers dead body, sobbing. "Fuck..."

Your sobbing was interrupted as you heard footsteps behind you, you turned around and were greeted by a couple of blonde young men with weapons.

 You huddled next to the corpse in fear as the "leader" of the men walked up to you. 

He gave you a tiny smile, then brought out a bat and hit you to the point where you got knocked out...

--Time skip--

"Hello? Are you awake?" A man's voice called out.

You opened your eyes to a blurry figure of a male with seemingly medium-long hair.

"You do not need to know my real name, but call me the Yakuza."

________________________________________________________________________________

hi