The First Day

Tweet Tweet! Tweet!

Sang Mrs. Birdy

You woke up and checked the clock, it was 6:58 AM.

Mrs. Birdy was a bird who built a nest by the tree next to your window, you named her yourself! She always woke you up early. So early that your alarm clock didn't even ring ye-

RING!!! RING!!!

Well there it is.

You smiled, it was your first day at Akedemi high school! Listen, you weren't that much of a fan of school but the first few days were always fun because there was no learning!

"Sweetheart! It's time to go to school!" Your mom shouted "Coming mom!" You shouted back, you quickly got up and changed into (The default uniform with long sleeves AKA one on the top) 

You went downstairs to be greeted by your mom making...... PANCAKES! You quickly sat down to eat your food, it took you about 5 minutes to eat your food, which made it 7:05 AM. You got up and wore your backpack "Bye mom I love you!" Your mom smiled "I love you too sweetheart!" You smiled back and quickly kissed your mom on the cheek, before running out the door.

You liked to run, it made you feel free. The wind blowing in your hair, you felt like a thunder god, even if you didn't run that fast. When you were close to school, you felt relieved to walk again. You got out your phone to check the time, it was 7:09 AM. You patted your back because of your record of running to school in 4 minutes.

You put your phone back in your backpack when you entered through the gate and looked up. When you looked up you stared in awe, the school was humongous! You gulped nervously, this is more nerve-wracking then you thought! You took a deep breathe and stepped in. You caught nobodies attention, thank god!

You went to 'supposedly' your locker, across from Kokono (By the way, the girls are now boys and the boys are now girls, by the way I tried my best to 'Male version' Kokona's name ;-;) You quietly tiptoed to your locker, trying not to attract any attention. You successfully made it to your locke- "Hey are you new?" You sighed and turned around, it was Kokono and his friend Saku. 

(Btw I'm a BIG fan of Pocokitty so I'm going to do choices!!!! Yay!!!! ;D Btw, you should really check out Pocokitty, she makes amazing stories! Oh and btw you can react different ways if you want, like if you want you want you could do Dandere and then get more outgoing by going Deredere, it's up to you. Just keep track of your A B and Cs and the one you have more is your ending.)

A: React The Tsundere Way

B: React the Dandere Way

C: React the Deredere Way

Tsundere way aka A:

"SO?! What do you want you pervert?!" You yelled at them, you couldn't believe it! You were being so tough!  Kokona stared at you then smiled "Wow, I like you! You're tough!" You smirked at the compliment "I know, I know!" Kokono smirks "Wanna meet my friends? I have a bunch!" Kokono and Saku say at the same time, You smirked back "Fine, baka." Saku smiled "Race ya guys!" Kokono and you grinned and said at the same time, "Oh it's on!" You looked at eachother, smiled, then ran like sonic!

You raced Kokono and Saku to their friends hangout spot at the courtyard, little did you know you were being watched by someone....

Dandere way aka B: 

"U-u-u-um I-I-I-I..." You started blushing, Kokono and Saku stared at you in awe, "AWWWW!!!" They both squealed. Kokono put his hand on his knees and bent over a bit to be face to face with you, "Hey.... don't be so shy, want to meet our friends?" Kokona smiled sweetly at you, you shyly nodded your head yes. Saku smiled "Cmon!" Said Saku as he skipped ahead of you guys. Kokono grabbed your hand gently as he walked with you.

You walked with Kokono while Saku was leading the way to their friends hangout spot at the courtyard, little did you know you were being watched by someone....

Deredere way aka C:

"Yeah! I am!" You smiled cheerfully, Kokono and Saku did the same "Nice! Well we think you're really cool and you should come with us to meet our friends!" "Sure!" You smiled and hugged them both, of course, they both hugged back. Saku smiled excitedly "I'll lead the way!" Saki exclaimed cutely, leaving you and Kokono. Kokono looked at you and smiled too, "Let's lock arms!" "Sure!" You said as you locked arms with Kokono.

  You walked with Kokono while Saki was leading the way to their friends hangout spot at the courtyard, little did you know you were being watched by someone.... 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this is bad, it's my first x Reader fanfic,

But I hope you all have a lovely day!