A new friend

Hahaha! Hahahahaha!

The sound of children laughing, you loved this so much, you and Ayan were becoming great friends! Oh and you also learned his name!

"So... that's a lot of makeup you got there." Ayan smiled

It reminded you of Kokono's pain and then reminded you of his death, but you tried your best to ignore it, "Y-yeah. Heh..." You smiled

"You aren't still sad about Kokono's death, are you?" Ayan said, but this time, it sounded angrier, there was a dark aura coming from him...

You were scared, so you declined "N-n-no." You put on your best fake smile

Luckily,  I think Ayan bought it, as he went back to his emotionless voiced self, "Wow, you're really strong!" Ayan smiled "But... did you know...." he leaned in closer "Kokono does Enjo Kosai, but he's a male that does this."

You stood there shocked "K-kokono? That's such a sick thing to do! That sounds awful!" Ayan smiled wider "Yup."

Ayan smiled "Hey! Want to play on the playground with the kids?" He pointed at the slide.

You...

A: Tell him that he's stupid and childish

B: Tell him that you're too embarrassed to

C: As much as you know it's childish, you want to be nice so you accept

A:

"Are you serious? That's stupid and childish, baka." Ayan grinned widely "Yay! Thanks for saying yes!" You growled "I didn't say yes you-" before you could finish, he grabs your arm and pulls you with him. He's awfully strong for a 18/16 year old...

B:

"A-are you s-s-sure...? I-isn't kind of...... e-embarrassing?" You'd look up at him slowly, you sighed at his weird grin "C'mon!!! Don't be so shy! Let's goooo!!!" He put his hand out, you sigh as you grab it and he pulls you. Wow, he's strong.

C:

"Sure! I guess..." You'd smile at him, but his smile was more psychotic and weird "Awww!!! Y/N Chan is soooo sweet!!" He'd smile as he'd grab your hand and take you with him "Let's goooo!!" You'd whisper quietly "Help... me... ;-;"

~After playing like immature chlidren~ 

"That was really fun!" You smiled.

"I knew you would like it!" Ayan smiled back

You sighed "I guess I should go home now...."

You started heading home until someone grabbed your hand, you turned around, it was Ayan.

"Can I walk you home?"

"Erm... sure."

____________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow I will have to go on vacation cri. I will miss all of you :)