Netflix and Kill

Author chan is back!

______________________________________________________________________

Mew! Mew! Mew! Arf! Arf! Arf!

The beautiful little kittens sang as the little puppies sang with them. You were in a magical land filled with unicorns, and everything good!

You smiled as you walked across the candy roads. You found a beautiful pond. There was ducks and everything! Until...

A random earthquake happened! You were in shock! It was so scary! You were screaming! Until you heard someone yelling "[Y/N]! [Y/N]!"

____________________________________________________________

You woke up.

"Why didn't you wake up when I told you to?!" Guess who, AYAN, growled. 

"..." You didn't answer, he wasn't worth your time. "Ugh whatever!" He sighed. "We're going upstairs and watching a movie! Cmon!"

You...

A -  Refuse to go with him

B - Keep Silent

C - Accept to go with him

A:

"NO!" You yelled at him, there was no way you were going ANYWHERE with this creep! Unless it's OUTSIDE TO THE POLICE STATION.

"What was that?" He smirked and grabbed a knife out of his pocket. "You don't need to make it harder." You stared at the knife in fear, but still managed to say "N-no.." he stared at you then laughed. "Then I'll take you by force." he cut the ropes, put the knife in his pocket, put CHAINS on your hands and PULLED  you upstairs.

B:

"...." You didn't know what to say, why would this happen to you? Out of all people, why you?

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Speak louder." He smiled innocently at you, pfft, like he didn't do anything wrong. "...." You again stayed silent. He then grabbed a knife out of his pocket "Speak." he said in a serious voice. "O-okay..." You quietly said, scared out of your mind. 

"Alrighty then! Let's go!" He cut the ropes. You did it! This must be your escape! There's no way you can mess this u-. He put a chain on your hands. A CHAIN. Seriously?! You had this. Shoot. 

He then pulled you with him upstairs.

C:

"Okay..." You replied, why would you say no to a psycho? He will hurt you! 

"Aww! What a good girl!" He patted your head.

"You'll make a perfect wife! Now.." He cut your ropes, my god! You did it! Now all we have to do is go upstairs and home sweet hom-

He put a chain on your hands. "There we go! I don't want my lovely future wife leaving!" 

"Help.. me..." You whispered quietly. "What was that?" "NOTHING!" You smiled innocently.

He then pulled you with him upstairs

__________________________________________________________________________

~Done with the choices~

'Finally... some light.' You thought as you two made it to the living room

He sat down on the couch and pulled you with him, you had no choice but to sit. He put on Netflix and put [F/m] (Favorite Movie) on. 

~Halfway into the movie~

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." He winked at you and went into the... basement? That's weird, he said the bathroom. BUT WHATEVER! THIS IS A PERFECT CHANCE TO ESCAPE!

You looked around for any objects to cut the chains, you couldn't find any. Oh yeah! How about teeth?! (What could go wrong, using teeth to cut a chain? Pfft! Safe!)

You started biting on the chains, didn't work, just made your teeth hurt. (If you don't have teeth just ignore that whole teeth thing)

You kept looking around until you just noticed "Wait.... oh my god.... how could I have not noticed that I wasn't tied to anything?! I could just walk!" You sighed then of course, walked.

You looked at the door, it was locked. But hey! In the basement there is an extra door! Surely he's probably still in the bathroom right?!

You tiptoed into the basement until you saw a horrifying scene....

...... Ayan covered in blood, and your mother dead.