Police investigation

*Sobbing*

You were crying again, this terrible memory is back... but... you need to go to the police.

You quickly picked up the box, got inside, and called the police

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?"

"Help! Help! There's a dead person's head here! I found it in a box outside my house!" 

"Alright miss, stay calm, the police are coming."

"Okay.... *deep breath*"

"Do you have information of the person's head?" 

"Y-yes.... his name is Kokono Haruka, he has purple hair and purple eyes. H-he goes to my school...."

"What's your school?"

"A-akedemi High..." 

"Do you have any suspects?"

You thought for a bit "N-no..."

"Alright, may I hang up or do you want me to stay on the phone?"

You started to hear sirens outside your house "N-no thank you."

"Alright, stay safe." And then the police officer hung up.

"It's the [Y/C] Police Department open up!" You quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"Hello there ma'am, where is the 'head' you were talking about?"

"Right here!" You went to the couch and picked it up, then ran back to the police.

"Oh dear! I'm sorry for your loss, we'll investigate deeper, but we'll need the head." You sighed at first, but then decided to just give them the head. The officer put his hand out and you slowly put the head on his hand.

"Thank you for cooperation ma'am, please, answer all calls from the 911, we might need you for a little."

You sighed "O-okay.."

________________________________________

Making the other chapter today! 2 chapters in a day woohoo!