Are you okay?

~The next day~ 

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!

RING!!! RING!!!!

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" you giggled "Now where's my third alarm clock, my mom? MOM!!!!" "..."  "Mom?" you'd say, sounding very worried, it wasn't like your mom to not yell for you in the morning, so you decided to get ready then go downstairs to investigate.

So you did the usual, you know, put your uniform on, brush your hair, something Mr. Normal from Spongebob would do.

When you were done, you tiptoed downstairs, you were honestly very scared, probably because you watched too many horror movies when your mom told you not to. You kept looking behind you, until the table hit your stomach.

"OWWWWWWW!" you started crying, until a note fell down from the table you shook, it said:

'Dear Y/N,

Hey sweetheart~! I have to go on a business trip, LOL! Did I say it right? Sorry, I'm not good at using the slangs you kids are using these days! Haha! Hope you have a lot of friends and a great life at school, be careful! By the way, there's a recipe book by the fridge over there. Good luck at school sweetheart love you so much and I miss you!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Love, mommy'

You grinned "WOOP! WOOP! NOW I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!!" you partied, until you looked at the clock '7:15' you started panicking, grabbed a fruit roll, got your backpack, and ran to school!

~7:18~

When you got to school, you were sweating, you even forgot to eat your fruit roll! You quickly ran to your locker, put in your backpack and ran to the group in the courtyard.

You smiled as you tugged on Kokono's arm, he looked at you. You smiled "Hey Kokono!" Kokono sighed "H-hey Y/N" you were confused, Kokono isn't like this, he seemed much more sadder then usual. "K-Kokono? Is there someth-" "I'm okay." he replied, but with no emotion in his words. 

You'd:

A: Show your mad side

B: Show your sad side

C: Show your worried side

A: Show your mad side~

"UGH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO RUDE!? I'VE ALREADY HAD A BAD DAY, I HAD TO COME LATE YOU STUPID BAKA!"

Kokono narrowed his eyes at you slowly with a monotone face.

Before he could open his mouth to say anything you stomped off out of the courtyard.

B: Show your sad side~

"O-o-oh... I'm really sorry.... I-I'm sorry.." Tears would start to swell up in your eyes

Kokono would quickly turn around, but before he could say anything you ran away crying.

C: Show your worried side~ 

"U-um. Okay.... tell me if you want to talk about something, alright?" You'd smile sweetly at him, while backing up out of the courtyard 

He'd glance at you then look back at Saku and whisper something in his ear

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Choices are done for this chapter, anyway, LUNCHTIME!~

For lunchtime, you decided to sit down behind the weird box thing by some railings, you didn't know what it was, but you couldn't care less, this was such a bad day!

A few minutes later, Kokono and Saku passed by, you stayed quiet and didn't move because you didn't really want to see that cold look Kokono would give you again.

"You haven't been acting like your usual self lately. Is something bothering you?

"Oh...well...it's nothing..."

"If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine... but remember, I'm your friend, and I'd never judge you for anything."

"I guess there's one thing I want to talk about..."

"I'm listening."

"Ever since my mom died, my dad's been drinking a lot. Sometimes, when he's drunk, he comes into my room, and... Ugh! Forget I said anything. I really, really, don't want to talk about it."

Your eyes would widen.

"What?! That sounds really serious! What does your dad do?!"

"Look, I said I don't want to talk about it. Just leave me alone, okay?"

"You don't have anything to be ashamed of! Just tell me what's wrong."

"I'm not gonna say anything else...please, just drop it..."

"If you say so... but now I'm really worried..."

They both passed you after their conversation, but you felt like you just learned something you shouldn't have known, but should have at the same time.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter XD

Luv you all C;