Kidnapped

Drip... drip... drip...

You woke up, you were tied up in a chair.

You looked around, it looked like a basement, there were a bunch of boxes in the corner, the ones that were open had severed heads of: Oko Ruto, Saku Miyu, The school's nurse, a teacher, Leader of the delinquents, your childhood friend, Osan Najimi, and Kokono Haruka...

You were scared to know what the other boxes had in them, and didn't want to know. Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey!!! What's up?" 

Ayan smiled.

You..

A - Scream at him

B - Cry

C - Back up in your chair, since you're afraid

A -

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU (BEEP) PEICE OF (BEEP) I'LL KILL YOU, YOU UGLY STUPID (BEEP) LET ME GO THIS INSANT!"

"Such profanity, bad."

Ayan hit you in the head.

"Don't you dare yell at me AGAIN. You have to listen to me and you're not aloud to back sass me. Now, shut your pretty little mouth." He kissed you on your head.

"EWW HE KISSED ME. DISGUSTING. CAN YOU POUR SOME WATER ON MY HEAD BECAUSE IT'S DIRTY AND HAS YOUR SALIVA ON IT NOW."

He hit you again.

"STOP YELLING AT ME, NOW."

"..." You quickly stopped at stared at him.

"Good, now, I'm going back upstairs, love you!" He blew a kiss, but you didn't catch it, you just sat there silently.

B - 

You started to cry, it was too much, your best friend murdered your other best friend and betrayed you...

He growled at you.

"Stop crying, it's hurting me. Shut up." He said emotionlessly.

You kept crying, who was he to tell you not to cry?

He slapped you in the face two times in a row.

"I said stop crying. I told you to shut up."

You quickly stopped crying and stared at him.

"Good, now I'm going up stairs, I love you." He winked but you just stared at him.

C -

You backed up in your chair in fear.

He frowned.

"Don't be scared of me, now smile." He winked.

You tried your hardest to smile so he wouldn't hurt you, you successfully gave him a tiny smile.

"Good, now say 'I love you Ayan, I will never leave you, I promise my love.'" 

You stared at him in disgust.

Why would I lie to him? Ew.

He quickly grabbed you and hit your nose, which made it bleed.

"Say it."

"I-I-I...."

He grabbed you again and this time hit you in the head.

"SAY. IT."

You didn't know what happened, but your body quickly said "I love you Ayan, I will never leave you, I p-promise my l-love..."

He smiled. "Good girl! Now I'm going upstairs. I love you!" He made a heart with his hands but you said nothing.

________________________________________________________________________

c; Hai.